We are in search of a CNC Machinist/Programmer for our client in the Metro Atlanta area. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Offering an excellent benefits package which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
Pay is $22.00-25 PH DOE. (Negotiable)
50 hour single day shift, Monday-Friday, 7 AM to 5 PM.
- Responsible for programming, set up and operation.
- Responsible for equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for running machines at full capacity.
- Perform periodic checks on output.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures.
- Responsible for producing quality parts.
- Knowledge of G & M code
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Mechanical abilities to setup and operate other cam driven equipment (non-CNC machines)
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM technology.
- Ability to use basic measurement tools
- Display a high level of attention to detail.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.