Seeking an experienced programmer to create CNC programs for a variety of production and prototype parts. The ideal person should have knowledge in CNC mill machining processes, fixturing, CNC cutting tools, and CAD/CAM software (Solidworks /Mastercam).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and edit CNC programs and setup sheets for processing parts on vertical and horizontal CNC machining centers.
- Design project fixturing and plan cutting tool sequence to process parts efficiently
- Provide feedback to design engineers to produce manufacturable designs and drawings.
- Research new technology in CNC cutting tools, machining fixtures, and effective operation sequences to reduce part costs and cycle times.
- Perform any additional reasonable tasks consistent with your professional abilities that may be requested by the company
Job Type: Full-time (second shift (3:00PM – 11:30PM) is available, but to start with they would definitely be 8:00AM – 4:30PM)
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
- CNC machining cutting tools and calculating feeds and speed: 2-5 year (Required)
- vertical and horizontal CNC tool programming and setup: 2-5 year (Required)
- SolidWorks and/or Mastercam: 2-5 year (Preferred)
- machining of castings: 2-5 year (Required)
- using a coordinate measurement Machine (CMM): 2-5 year (Preferred)
- G code editing and troubleshooting: 2-5 year (Preferred)
- interpreting engineering drawings with geometric dimensions: 2-5 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)