Customer Service Admin
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Customer Service Admin
Title:Customer Service Admin
We are currently hiring a Customer Service Representative to join our team. This individual will be located in our Duluth GA office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains relationships and favorable contacts with assigned accounts
- Sets up new account information and resolves customer issues/problems, and owns problem/requests to fruition/conclusion.
- Acts as initial point of contact for sales orders.
- Gives priority to assigned accounts however will take any call that comes into center and starts process of solving the issue. Informs account manager of situation.
- Is proficient in SAP in all areas such as order entry, customer service, RMA, and can fill in for each position when customer demands increase.
- Delegates responsibilities for faster response to customer needs.
- Verifies pricing is correct and invoicing is done daily. Depending on customer satisfaction, is empowered to make pricing decisions within a range.
- Compiles pertinent information for and generating accurate configurations and customer/end user profiles in ERP system, recommends changes.
- Responsible to maintain a high level of product and program knowledge by reviewing and understanding written materials and utilization of SAP and partner/customer tools.
- Responsible for collecting and providing all required information for accurate order processing
- Responsible to maintain an industry leading customer satisfaction rating by providing timely professional and accurate responses to customer/partner/end user inquiries and requests.
- Escalates customer satisfaction issues to Customer Care Center Management and Operations Organization. Will manage meetings with cross functional groups and resolve issues related to customer satisfaction.
- Communicates on a regular basis with BDR sales teams regarding account issues, order status, shipment forecasts and opportunities. Responsible for promoting business philosophy business practices and core values to our customers and vendors.
- Accountable for order and sales KPI's per month.
- BA Degree preferred or AA degree with 5+ years of experience in a sales department with order and sales experience
- Effective interactions with personnel at all organizational levels.
- Must possess communication skills that allow interaction with upper level management as well as other levels with external and internal customers.
- Demonstrated independent management of day to day activities.
- Experience in a work environment requiring frequent change in strategies to meet changed needs.
- Experience in SAP system.
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you have the required skills and experience that matches well to this job opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Break Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Accountant in Hudson MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Operator- Assembly tech in Central Manchester CT
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Paint & Assembly Supervisor in Norcross GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- Production Support Technician- 18-0027 in Alhambra CA
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Senior RF Design Engineer, R&D 18-0060 in Alhambra CA