Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently hiring for a full time, direct hire Dispatcher at our family-owned Gas Plant in Everett, MA! This is an early morning, 1st shift role, and opportunity for training, growth, and advancement!
Supervise and coordinate the activities of loaders and drivers engaged in loading, off-loading, transporting and delivering industrial gases and supplies. Ensure adequate supply of cylinder product stock on-hand. Efficiently dispatch and manage drivers to meet the needs of our customers. Route incoming customer orders to appropriate personnel.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plan daily routes and schedule drivers, vehicles, deliveries, and pick-ups based on timely needs and geographic location.
- Responsible for making sure all drivers and vehicles meet requirements set by DOT.
- Verify individual driver's daily manifest with outgoing inventory prior to dispatch to ensure accuracy of materials/cylinders to be carried.
- Dispatch drivers in a timely manner to ensure prompt service and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an active log of all dispatched routes
- Communicate with plant supervisor to maintain appropriate stock on-hand of required cylinders.
- Receive and process incoming customer orders.
- Respond to emergency deliveries to meet customer satisfaction.
- Resolve any customer complaints.
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to interact with the public in a professional manner.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and be detailed-oriented with good organizational skills.
- Possess conceptual understanding of industrial gas products, production, distribution applications and equipment
- Compliance with applicable federal, state, local regulatory procedures (CGMP, DOT, OSHA, FDA)
- Must have extensive coordination experience in a multi team environment.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office suite of applications – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Education, Experiences, Certificates/Licenses and/or Registrations:
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in dispatching within a relatable field
- Working knowledge of all Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations for commercial drivers
- Minimum 2 years in supervisory role.
- Strong comprehension of MSDS and other OSHA regulations
- Technical Recruiter - Suwanee in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Account Manager in Franklin MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- 2nd Shift Welding Lead-Supervisor in Alpharetta GA
- Receiving-Inventory Associate in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Sr. Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Plant Cost Controller in Hudson MA
- EM Assembler in Walpole MA
- Continuous Improvement Leader in Newnan GA
- EM Tech, 2nd shift in Danvers MA
- TIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- 3rd Shift Turn Mill Machinist in Gainesville GA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer II in MA
- Director of Operations in Suwanee GA
- Purchasing & Quoting Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Mfg Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Production control Clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- CNC Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Personal Assistant in Needham Heights MA
- MIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Shop Team Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Client Services Advisor in Alpharetta GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator - 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Document Control Specialist in Wayland MA
- Principal Electro-Optical Tech in Eagleville PA
- Mechanic in Denver CO
- E&I Technician - 3rd shift 11p-7a in South Brunswick NJ
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Flowery Branch GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Robotics Engineer in Memphis TN
- Chief inspector 2nd shift in Rochester NH
- Receptionist in burlington MA
- Electronic Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- Director of Engineering in New Hudson MI
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- CAD Drafter in Dahlonega GA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Roller, In-process Inspector in Lebanon NH
- Sr Controls Engineer in MA
- Screen Print Operator in Norwood MA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Hopkinton MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Quality Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Optical Coatings Engineer in Nashua NH
- Project Manager in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Accounts Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Civil Engineer II in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Manager in Highland Heights OH
- Documentation Specialist in Warwick RI
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Accounting Assistant in Worcester MA
- Field Service Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Incoming inspector in Austin TX
- Inventory Clerk in Waltham MA
- Optical Design Engineer in Keene NH
- Senior Oracle Apps DBA in Lowell MA
- Cloud Software Engineer Intern in Milford MA
- Administrative Assistant in Southborough MA
- CNC Manufacturing Engineer in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Quality Inspector - Final Acceptance Inspector in Branford CT
- Sr Operations Engineering in Eden Prairie MN
- Optics Engineer in Bedford MA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler II (direct) in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician (EM Assembler) in Marlborough MA
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- T&E Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Production Manager 2nd shift in Billerica MA
- Executive Assistant in Littleton MA
- Maintenance Parts Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in IL
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- Senior Manager of Quality in Waltham MA
- Continuous Improvement Manager in Atlanta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Technical Recruiter - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Inspector II in Memphis TN
- Receptionist in Littleton MA
- W2 Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Operations Manager in Marlboro MA