We are hiring for a Documentation Specialist at our advanced manufacturing facility, Direct Hire! This is a 1st shift position with excellent growth and benefits potential!!
1st shift hours: 8 AM – 5 PM (flexible)
The Documentation Specialist is responsible for updating and formatting procedures and work instructions, maintaining training records, and processing document change orders (ECO). The Document Specialist will create and verify Certificates of Conformance and review and verify other documents supplied to the customer. Some product verification through use of measurement equipment and data entry is required.
This role entails about 80% computer work and 20% product-related work.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with computer applications, proficient in Microsoft word and Excel, and have experience working with a production ERP system (iQMS preferred).
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Strong understanding of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Work well in group office environment
- Able to respond to frequent change, delays, and unexpected events.
- Detailed oriented
- Can work independently and within a team
- ISO 13485 experience required
- ISO 9001 and cGMP experience preferred