The Digital Electrical Engineer works closely with our multidisciplinary team of electrical, mechanical, and software engineers, as well as project management team to design new products and maintain existing designs for our markets.
- Uses the Intel Quartus platform to implement FPGA and SOC firmware/software for our instruments.
- Uses Altium for design of digital PCBs that the FPGA/SOC functionality to the rest of the instrument.
- Work on both design of new instruments as well as design maintenance of existing designs.
Education: BSEE or equivalent
Knowledge & Skills:
- 3+ years experience with Intel Quartus platform.
- Proficiency in C (or C++) programming.
- 1+ years experience with Altium
- Experience with test equipment (oscilloscopes, JTAG emulators, logic analyzers)
- Altium layout experience is a plus.
- Matlab experience is a plus.
- Experience with Linux SBC (e.g. Raspberry Pi), ARM Microcontrollers, JTAG debuggers a plus