We are currently hiring for a Journeyman Electrician on Day shift and Night shift at our manufacturing plant in Franklin, Ma!
- Locate and determine electrical malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic drives using programmable controllers (PLC).
- Test electrical equipment for safety and efficiency.
- Inspect circuits and wiring for appropriate shielding and wiring.
- Perform electrical installation of equipment. Installs and repairs building lights, air conditioning and heating units.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment as necessary.
- Compile information for new equipment, listing type and quantity of materials needed and refers information to supervisor.
- Assist Safety Coordinator by acting as informational resource for electrically related safety issues.
- Assist maintenance personnel as necessary or requested.
- Requires Massachusetts Electricians License and strong familiarity with electronic drives and PLC troubleshooting techniques.
- 5-10 years’ experience as an electrician preferred.
- Must be on call for remote troubleshooting on unscheduled days, compensated accordingly.
- Maintain necessary records.
- Move material as needed in performance of duties or as directed.
- Detect and report improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to proper supervisor.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition.
- Responsible for adherence of Company's EEO policies.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.