The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leader in LED lighting technology who is seeking Electronic Assemblers to join their exceptional team. Are you are looking for a Direct Hire opportunity with extremely competitive pay? If you said yes, this job is for you!
- Solder components, wires, etc. onto circuit boards
- Solder using bare wire to join similar boards together
- Inspect and rework, if necessary, boards and mounted components for compliance to IPC-610 standards
- Use various tools and equipment in the assembly of circuit boards
- Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Performs on-line go/no-go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Assemble electronic components, sub-assemblies, products, or systems.
- May perform assembly operations under microscope or other magnifying device.
- Hand soldering wires and components onto printed circuit boards.
- Affix adhesive backing tape to circuits
- IPC-610 training/certification
- Electronic component assembly
- Hot air rework station
- Pneumatic solder paste
- Electronic testing (DVM)
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with SMT and/or PTH soldering
- 1-2 years experience in hand placement and soldering in production
- Understand job packet documentation (routings and Bills of Materials)