Are you looking for a new opportunity utilizing your estimating experience in a manufacturing setting, within a growing industry? Our machining client in the North metro, is seeking an experienced Estimator to join their expanding team! This is a direct hire role.
Essential Functions of the Estimator:
• Monitor new requests for quotes (RFQ) coming into Cass from new or existing customers
• Create cost estimates for jobs and work with SE’s to establish pricing
• Contact customers to get answers to technical or print questions
• Field customer requests for change of requirements or due dates. Work with SE’s and manufacturing to determine any changes to cost or due date and communicate back to
Required Qualifications of the Estimator:
• High school diploma or GED
• Engineering background
• Previous machining/manufacturing experience
• Strong logic and reasoning skills with the ability to problem solve
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.