We are currently seeking a Fitter/Fabricator for our client in the Memphis area. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to assemble, weld, and reform parts to create various conveyor components. The Fabricator will be assigned to a work area and must be able to work off of blueprints and Cut lists to Fabricate and Assemble products.
• Assemble, weld, and form parts to create various conveyor components.
• MIG Welding
• Hand Grinding
• Reading of Blueprints
• Assembling of conveyor parts for Auto Industry
• Other assigned work by supervisor
• 2+ years’ experience as a Metal Fabricator
• Be very efficient and able to use tape measures, cut torches, c-clamps, vise-grip clamps, grinders, hand drills, magnetic base drills, drill presses, hammers, welding machines and small hand tools such as wrenches and screwdrivers.
• Have working knowledge of blueprint reading, welding and fabrication practices and methods.
• Be able to use and decipher the metric system.