Field Service Technician
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Field Service Technician
Title:Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician
We are currently seeking a Field Service Technician to perform service on carbon dioxide, PH Control equipment, and Industrial regrigeration equipment. The Technician is to perform work at customer sites nationwide and at local site, this role requires the ability to travel 80-90% of the time. Travel will be predominantly Domestic. All Technicians are supplied with the tools and technology needed to perform the job: Cell Phone, Tablet, Lap Top, American Express Card, etc. When the Technician is not in the field they will be responsible for Equipment Check Out/Final Inspection, Functional Testing, and Install Procedures. This position is available immediately as a Direct Hire on an Hourly basis, OT is available weekly.
Responsibilities of the Field Service Technician
- Travels to customer sites and work alone to troubleshoot and make necessary repairs on all types of products.
- Must have acceptable motor vehicle report (MVR) based on company’s insurance requirements.
- Must be self motivated.
- Willingness to occasionally work on weekends, holidays, and long hours if required.
- Travel nationwide to job site.
- Ability to represent to our customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must have electrical/electronic instrumentation experience.
- PLC, HMI experience preferred.
- Maintains refrigerant usage/recovery equipment in accordance with EPA requirements.
- Completes all service orders in a neat and timely fashion.
- Must be able to communicate with customers in a clear understandable manner.
- Must be able to write in a clear understandable manner.
- Maintains company provided vehicle, tools and equipment in good working condition and within manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Be able to qualify for company credit card or have a personal credit for business use.
Requirements of the Field Service Technician
- Refrigeration experience required.
- Experience with carbon dioxide equipment, hydraulic systems and basic electrical skills preferred.
- Ability to plan a logical approach to troubleshooting and repairing equipment.
- Ability to read blueprints, and wiring schematics.
- Basic math skills.
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Must have valid driver license. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) is pulled on all employees
- Ability to obtain a pass port preferred.
- Refrigeration EPA card is highly preferred
If you would like to apply directly for the position please send resume to email@example.com
- Kitter-Assembler in Norwood MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Design Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Tech in Westborough MA
- Punch Press Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Industrial Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Norfolk MA
- Principal-Secondary Assembly in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Machine Operators in Lebanon NH
- Electrician in Cumming GA
- Solder Assembler in Natick MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Portsmouth NH
- Mechanical Technician - Assembler in Eden Prairie MN
- Wire Machine Operator in Ayer MA
- Sr. Corporate Accountant in Billerica MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Lean Manager in Milford NH
- Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Logistics System Coordinator in Everett MA
- Sr. Engineer in MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Administrative Assistant in Bartlett TN
- Project Manager CAD Tech in Bartlett TN
- Refrigeration Tech in Acton MA
- Control Panel Wirer Technician in Acton MA
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Sales Administrator in Needham Heights MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Kennnesaw GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Test Tech I PCB in Westboro MA
- QA Mechanical Inspector in Ashland MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EHS Coordinator - Environmental Health and Safety in Maple Grove MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Administrative Assistant in Sudbury MA
- 2nd Shift Machinist in Newton MA
- Sr. Sales Rep in woburn MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Documentation Specialist in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Production Manager in Lynn MA
- Material Coordinator in Worcester MA
- Director Of Operations in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Milford MA
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Entry Level Machine Operator - Die Cut collector in Sutton MA
- Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Systems Engineer in Watertown MA
- 2nd Shift - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Productions Ops Tech II in
- Accountant in Bartlett TN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Accounting Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Expeditor-Data Entry Admin in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN