Field Service Technician
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Field Service Technician
Title:Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician
We are currently seeking a Field Service Technician to perform service on carbon dioxide, PH Control equipment, and Industrial regrigeration equipment. The Technician is to perform work at customer sites nationwide and at local site, this role requires the ability to travel 80-90% of the time. Travel will be predominantly Domestic. All Technicians are supplied with the tools and technology needed to perform the job: Cell Phone, Tablet, Lap Top, American Express Card, etc. When the Technician is not in the field they will be responsible for Equipment Check Out/Final Inspection, Functional Testing, and Install Procedures. This position is available immediately as a Direct Hire on an Hourly basis, OT is available weekly.
Responsibilities of the Field Service Technician
- Travels to customer sites and work alone to troubleshoot and make necessary repairs on all types of products.
- Must have acceptable motor vehicle report (MVR) based on company’s insurance requirements.
- Must be self motivated.
- Willingness to occasionally work on weekends, holidays, and long hours if required.
- Travel nationwide to job site.
- Ability to represent to our customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must have electrical/electronic instrumentation experience.
- PLC, HMI experience preferred.
- Maintains refrigerant usage/recovery equipment in accordance with EPA requirements.
- Completes all service orders in a neat and timely fashion.
- Must be able to communicate with customers in a clear understandable manner.
- Must be able to write in a clear understandable manner.
- Maintains company provided vehicle, tools and equipment in good working condition and within manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Be able to qualify for company credit card or have a personal credit for business use.
Requirements of the Field Service Technician
- Refrigeration experience required.
- Experience with carbon dioxide equipment, hydraulic systems and basic electrical skills preferred.
- Ability to plan a logical approach to troubleshooting and repairing equipment.
- Ability to read blueprints, and wiring schematics.
- Basic math skills.
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Must have valid driver license. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) is pulled on all employees
- Ability to obtain a pass port preferred.
- Refrigeration EPA card is highly preferred
If you would like to apply directly for the position please send resume to email@example.com
- Laboratory Assistant in Norwood MA
- Buyer-Planner in Auburn MA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Sr Manufacturing Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Marketing Communications Specialist in Milford MA
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Inside Service Sales Representative in Norcross GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Staff Mechanical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanics in Providence RI
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Senior Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Materials Handling Supervisor in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Program Manager in Marlborough MA
- Drafter - Drawing Review in Southbridge MA
- Data Entry Clerk in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Norwood MA
- Assembly-Calibration Tech in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Duluth GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Corporate Buyer in Memphis TN
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Junior Buyer in Franklin MA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Change Manager in Milford MA
- UG Design -Drafter in Central Manchester CT
- CNC Machinists in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Natick MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Electronics Test Technician in Norcross GA
- RMA Coordinator in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Rep in Suwanee GA
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Quality Tech I in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Lynn MA
- Sample Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Metallurgical Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler, Kitting 1st Shift in Buford GA
- QC Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Control Administrator in Waltham MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Norwood MA
- Field Service Admin in Methuen MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Maintenance Supervisor (1st Shift) in Metro West MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Service Manager in Danvers MA
- Customer Service Representative in andover MA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- AEI - Director of Engineering in Wilmington MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Shrewsbury MA
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Welder in Peabody MA
- Order Entry Specialist in Ashland MA
- Assembler Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- CAD Designer in Charlton MA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Operations-Production Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Gainesville GA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 1st Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Technician in Lexington MA
- Design Engineer in Aiken SC
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in Bridgeport NJ
- CNC Programmer in Vineland NJ
- Design Engineer in Grenada MS
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Eden Prairie MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Business Process Integration Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Quality Engineer in
- Engineer-Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Supply Chain Agent in Bridgeport NJ
- Category Manager in Bridgeport NJ