Field Service Technician
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Field Service Technician
Title:Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician
We are currently seeking a Field Service Technician in the Norcross, GA area. The Field Service Technician will deliver hands-on support at customer sites in their territory. The Field Service Technician will contribute to the maintenance and repair on customers mechanical systems in the automation industry.
Responsibilities of the Field Service Technician
- Oversee mechanical installation of equipment at customer locations performed by local contractors.
- Perform assigned customer related preventative maintenance services as set out in Service Level Agreements with individual customers.
- Provide customer training on systems purchased by client's customers.
- Liaison with customers to provide solutions through system troubleshooting & diagnostics
- Create formal field service reports in a timely manner proceeding site visits which outline the findings of the visit.
- Deliver hands-on support and service at customer site occasionally at short notice.
- Frequent interaction with our manufacturing facilities in both Canada and Finland
- Extensive travel primarily in North America, and on occasion globally
- Ensure all client's health and safety policies, procedures, and responsibilities are followed during all work activities both at the installation site, and at client's office.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Field Service Technician
- Strong customer focus and the ability to relate well to customer needs. Previous experience in a customer service environment would be an asset.
- Knowledge of automated machinery operations in an industrial environment would be an asset.
- Ability to use computers diagnostic tools and basic computer skills.
- Ability to prepare detailed field service reports.
- Strong ability to read mechanical drawings and possess assembly and maintenance skills. Fabrication and machine shop skills and/or electrical knowledge would be considered an asset.
- Ability to train customers on mechanical systems through effective communication, demonstration, and formal instruction.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of multi-function team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to deal courteously and effectively with all levels of staff, the public, customers, partners, and any other potential stakeholders.
- Problem-solving skills, discretion, and demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment when handling confidential/sensitive information and communicating with customers regarding controversial matters.
- Effective organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills, with ability to prioritize work to meet customer service standards and deadlines without compromising service.
- High degree of accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Spoken/written knowledge of additional languages an asset.
- Availability to travel and work flexible shifts including overtime as required related to the installation, training, and service requests of customers.
- Millwright or Associate Degree in Industrial Maintenance Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in industrial automation/robotics
- Extensive travel is required for this position, up to 90%
- Valid driver’s license, passport and non-restrictive travel ability to market countries are requirements for this position.
- Refridge Tech in Malborough MA
- Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse Associate in Norfolk MA
- Electrician - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembly Mechanic - Mechanical Assembly in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Warehouse Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- 2nd Shift Manufacturing Supervisor in Newton MA
- Machine Operator - 2nd shift in South Grafton MA
- Technician in Concord MA
- Inside Sales Rep in Golden CO
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician - Control Panel Builder in Oakdale MN
- Quality Assurance in Mansfield MA
- Public Relations Manager in Lowell MA
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- Application Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Brake Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Material Handler, Kitting 1st Shift in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Senior Software Test Engineer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Milford MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA