City:Santa Fe Springs
Required Skills And Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of manufacturing experience in a shop environment turning/milling carbon steels and aluminum including machining set-up, tooling design, and machine operation.
- Strong knowledge of tooling, inspection, and fixturing of low quantity precision parts.
- Extremely capable of establishing machining feeds/speeds/depth of cuts required to maximize production.
- Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must have mathematical skills with the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals, along with ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings/blueprints, 3D models, and knowledgeable in GD&T.
- Practice and emphasize values and a culture that place the highest standards on workplace safety, housekeeping, and quality of workmanship.
- Develop relationships with peer groups that foster teamwork and unity of purpose.
- Applicant must be able to walk, stand, climb, lift up and/or move up to 50 pounds, see, hear and use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- US citizen or a legally authorized foreign worker to work in ITAR environment.
- Read and speak English fluently.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.