Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The Human Resources Manager will plan, manage and coordinate all human resources initiatives (e.g. recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, and employee relations) of the organization. In addition, they will work to ensure policies, procedures and HR programs are consistently administered, aligned with organizational goals and are in compliance with professional standards, as well as state and federal regulatory requirements and laws.
Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook.
- Manages company benefit programs; conducts program audits and annual re-evaluation of policies for cost effectiveness.
- Oversees recruitment efforts for all exempt and nonexempt personnel and temporary employees including posting jobs and sourcing candidates, collaborating with hiring managers in the interviewing and selection process; managing job offers and the on-boarding process.
- Conducts employee relations counseling and advises management on concerns and trends; recommends corrective action as needed. Provides advice and counsel to departments in variety of human resource areas including employee handbook, employee relations and performance management, ADA, FMLA, Workforce Planning, etc.
- Manages the annual performance review process.
- Administers the compensation program for the organization including the preparation of job descriptions, internal job slotting process, working with external resources on market data and coordinating compensation changes and adjustments.
- Manages the development, coordination and presentation (with the assistance of external resources) of training and development programs for all employees by assisting managers in evaluating needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees.
- Supports Plant Manager with safety programs including the ongoing management of OSHA requirements. Participates in safety and plant meetings.
- Administers workers compensation program, investigating all injuries, first aid and near misses; works with plant management to reduce all three.
- Implements and develops employee recognition programs.
- Supports the COO and management on special projects upon request.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Qualifications of the HR Manager:
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent in related field with some advanced applicable coursework. HR courses or HR certification preferred.
- 4-6 years related human resources experience in manufacturing required. Some supervisory experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of HR compliance, payroll and benefits administration.
- Solid knowledge of federal and state labor and employment regulations.
- Bilingual English-Spanish desirable.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), resolution, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters with high discretion.
- Has a positive can-do approach and can be flexible to change.
- Self-starter who sets priorities, has strong organizational skills, manages own work and meets objectives.
- Can work effectively on many projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Team player collaborates with others; works well across the organization and with external organizations, candidates and customers.
- Able to handle difficult situations with the utmost professionalism, discretion, and objectivity.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Break Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Accountant in Hudson MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Operator- Assembly tech in Central Manchester CT
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Paint & Assembly Supervisor in Norcross GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA