Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The Human Resources Manager will plan, manage and coordinate all human resources initiatives (e.g. recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, and employee relations) of the organization. In addition, they will work to ensure policies, procedures and HR programs are consistently administered, aligned with organizational goals and are in compliance with professional standards, as well as state and federal regulatory requirements and laws.
Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook.
- Manages company benefit programs; conducts program audits and annual re-evaluation of policies for cost effectiveness.
- Oversees recruitment efforts for all exempt and nonexempt personnel and temporary employees including posting jobs and sourcing candidates, collaborating with hiring managers in the interviewing and selection process; managing job offers and the on-boarding process.
- Conducts employee relations counseling and advises management on concerns and trends; recommends corrective action as needed. Provides advice and counsel to departments in variety of human resource areas including employee handbook, employee relations and performance management, ADA, FMLA, Workforce Planning, etc.
- Manages the annual performance review process.
- Administers the compensation program for the organization including the preparation of job descriptions, internal job slotting process, working with external resources on market data and coordinating compensation changes and adjustments.
- Manages the development, coordination and presentation (with the assistance of external resources) of training and development programs for all employees by assisting managers in evaluating needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees.
- Supports Plant Manager with safety programs including the ongoing management of OSHA requirements. Participates in safety and plant meetings.
- Administers workers compensation program, investigating all injuries, first aid and near misses; works with plant management to reduce all three.
- Implements and develops employee recognition programs.
- Supports the COO and management on special projects upon request.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Qualifications of the HR Manager:
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent in related field with some advanced applicable coursework. HR courses or HR certification preferred.
- 4-6 years related human resources experience in manufacturing required. Some supervisory experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of HR compliance, payroll and benefits administration.
- Solid knowledge of federal and state labor and employment regulations.
- Bilingual English-Spanish desirable.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), resolution, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters with high discretion.
- Has a positive can-do approach and can be flexible to change.
- Self-starter who sets priorities, has strong organizational skills, manages own work and meets objectives.
- Can work effectively on many projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Team player collaborates with others; works well across the organization and with external organizations, candidates and customers.
- Able to handle difficult situations with the utmost professionalism, discretion, and objectivity.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Branford CT
- Purchasing Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Eagan MN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- System Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Inventory Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- CNC Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in Boston MA
- Customer Support Rep in Los Alamitos CA
- Applications Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- NDE Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician-Quality Control in Buford GA
- Press Brake Operator-Night Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Buyers - Medical in Merrimack NH
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Administrative Assistant in Norwood MA
- Specimen Technician I in Chantilly VA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- CNC MACHINE OPERATOR – 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Controls Engineer in Covington GA
- Inside Sales Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-22-19 in Westborough MA
- Light Duty - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Multi-Purpose Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Process Engineer in Fall River MA
- Solderer Level 3 in Nashua NH
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Lead Process and Quality Engineer in Leominster MA
- Process Engineer in Leominster MA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- Specimen Technician I in Norwood MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Golden CO
- Field Service Technician in North Charleston SC
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Maintenance Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-15-19 in Westborough MA
- Brake Press Operator in Duluth GA
- Assembly Tech II 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 1st Shift Shipper in Newton MA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Office Support Assistant in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- Packaging Assembly in Marlborough MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- HR Generalist in Franklin MA
- Machine Operator in Suwanee GA
- Production Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Sharpsburg PA
- E&I Technician 1st & 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- CNC Machinist (Weekend Days) in Milford MA
- QC Inspector in Needham Heights MA
- Lab Associate in Norwood MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Quality Engineer in Branford CT
- Value Add Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Pressure Vessel Pre-Fabrication in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Reach-Lift Operator in Jefferson GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Newnan GA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Export Coordinator in Newton MA
- NDE Specialist in North Canton OH
- Customer Service in Northborough MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Northborough MA
- Customer Order Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Everett WA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Second Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Haverhill MA
- Manufacturing Process Specialist - Grinding in North Canton OH
- Field Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro-Mechanic Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator (All Shifts) in Ashland MA
- Process Engineer in Olive Branch MS
- Underwriter in Marlborough MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Shrewsbury MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Shipper in Waltham MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN