Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The Human Resources Manager will plan, manage and coordinate all human resources initiatives (e.g. recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, and employee relations) of the organization. In addition, they will work to ensure policies, procedures and HR programs are consistently administered, aligned with organizational goals and are in compliance with professional standards, as well as state and federal regulatory requirements and laws.
Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook.
- Manages company benefit programs; conducts program audits and annual re-evaluation of policies for cost effectiveness.
- Oversees recruitment efforts for all exempt and nonexempt personnel and temporary employees including posting jobs and sourcing candidates, collaborating with hiring managers in the interviewing and selection process; managing job offers and the on-boarding process.
- Conducts employee relations counseling and advises management on concerns and trends; recommends corrective action as needed. Provides advice and counsel to departments in variety of human resource areas including employee handbook, employee relations and performance management, ADA, FMLA, Workforce Planning, etc.
- Manages the annual performance review process.
- Administers the compensation program for the organization including the preparation of job descriptions, internal job slotting process, working with external resources on market data and coordinating compensation changes and adjustments.
- Manages the development, coordination and presentation (with the assistance of external resources) of training and development programs for all employees by assisting managers in evaluating needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees.
- Supports Plant Manager with safety programs including the ongoing management of OSHA requirements. Participates in safety and plant meetings.
- Administers workers compensation program, investigating all injuries, first aid and near misses; works with plant management to reduce all three.
- Implements and develops employee recognition programs.
- Supports the COO and management on special projects upon request.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Qualifications of the HR Manager:
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent in related field with some advanced applicable coursework. HR courses or HR certification preferred.
- 4-6 years related human resources experience in manufacturing required. Some supervisory experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of HR compliance, payroll and benefits administration.
- Solid knowledge of federal and state labor and employment regulations.
- Bilingual English-Spanish desirable.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), resolution, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters with high discretion.
- Has a positive can-do approach and can be flexible to change.
- Self-starter who sets priorities, has strong organizational skills, manages own work and meets objectives.
- Can work effectively on many projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Team player collaborates with others; works well across the organization and with external organizations, candidates and customers.
- Able to handle difficult situations with the utmost professionalism, discretion, and objectivity.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- EM Assembler in Lexington MA
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in Bridgeport NJ
- CNC Programmer in Vineland NJ
- Put Away 1st and 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- PLC Technician in McBee SC
- Receiving Associate 1st and 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Solderer & Cable Assembler in Holliston MA
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Eden Prairie MN
- Materials Associate in Boxborough MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Business Process Integration Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Engineer-Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Engineering Tech in Merrimack NH
- Stockroom Associate in Norcross GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Receptionist in Memphis TN
- Supply Chain Agent in Bridgeport NJ
- Category Manager in Bridgeport NJ
- Project Manager in Duluth GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Assembler in Milford MA
- Production Operator - Medical Device Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Pre-Wave Assembler in Westford MA
- Quality Inspector - AOI in Westford MA
- Senior Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Machinist in New Haven CT
- Injection Mold Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- Account Executive - Woburn, MA in Woburn MA
- Technical Recruiter - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Technical Recruiter - MA in Marlborough MA
- CNC Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Inspector II in Merrimack NH
- Mechanical Assembler in Ashland MA
- Technical Recruiter - GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive NJ - Pipeline in Vineland NJ
- Field Service Manager in Kennesaw GA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Technical Recruiter - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Screen Print Operator in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant in Norwood MA
- Medical Lab Technologist in Norwood MA
- Refrigeration Tech in Malborough MA
- Manufacturing Process-Project Engineer in Charlton MA
- Manufacturing Controls Engineer in Charlton MA
- Engineering Technician (Document Control) in Charlton MA
- 2nd Shift Replenisher in Suwanee GA
- Lead CNC Milling Operator in Swedesboro NJ
- Receiving Associate 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Mold Shop Operations Manager in Duluth GA
- Software Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Accounts Payable in Ashland MA
- A-R Admin in Roswell GA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Sr. Electrical Engineering Technician in Cambridge MA
- Machine Electrician in Walker MI
- Shipping and Receiving Specialist in Norwood MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Jr Buyer in Merrimack NH
- Sr technicians in Merrimack NH
- Sr Assemblers in Merrimack NH
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Production Associate in Green Bay WI
- Material Handler in Norwood MA
- 3rd Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Quality Control Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Electro-mechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Shear Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Nashua NH
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Experience Design Researcher in Milford MA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Product Support Specialist in Brownsville TN
- Cycle Counter in Buford GA
- Human Resources Manager in Memphis TN
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Plymouth MN
- Device Technician in Beverly MA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA