Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for the set-up of moderately complex jobs and operation of CNC equipment: i.e., Swiss Lathes, Vertical Mills, Wire and Sinker EDMs etc. Ensuring that all required processes are completed to produce parts that meet quality and ISO standards. Responsible to assist in the training of personnel as required.
- Set-up moderately complex jobs and operate computerized numerical control (CNC) machines to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts applying knowledge of machine shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics. Able to run multiple machines at one time.
- Review and understand blueprints, process drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and set up requirements.
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors, such as speed, feed, coolant flow and enter command to retrieve, input or edit computerized machine control media; observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of–tolerance machining and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications, using precision measuring instruments such as micrometers, height gauges, and gauge blocks.
- Responsible to assist in the training of personnel as required.
- Confers with Supervisor, engineers, production personnel, programmers or others to resolve machining problems.
- Complete essential documentation as required.
- Assure all policies and procedures are followed and safety precautions are taken to reduce the risk of injury
- Maintain a clean work area and assure safe operation of all equipment.
- Must be available on reasonable notice for unscheduled overtime to meet production schedules.
- Perform and document Operator Preventative Maintenance operations as needed.
High School Graduate or equivalent. Three or more years CNC machining experience or demonstrated performance.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Knowledge of GD&T.
- Complete knowledge of G-Codes.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Knowledge of Cad Cam software such as Surf Cam or Part Maker is a plus.
- Sanitation Lead in Attleboro MA
- Maintenance Tech in Attleboro MA
- BTO- Large Order Operator in Natick MA
- Engineering Documentation Admin in Bedford NH
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Laser Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Calibration Technician in Manchester NH
- Inventory control clerk in Concord CA
- Material handler in Concord CA
- Manufacturing Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Precision Inspector- Fremont in Fremont CA
- QUALITY INSPECTOR-ASSEMBLER in Littleton MA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Staff Accountant in Attleboro MA
- Electrical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Project Manager in Decatur AL
- Sr Systems Safety Engineer in Waltham MA
- Servo Motor Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- TIG Welder-Aluminum in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive in Cherry Hill NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Sr. Tooling Engineer in Woburn MA
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Conyers GA
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Quality Technician II in Concord CA
- Facilities Maintenance Technician II in Concord CA
- Welders in Concord CA
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Assembly Technician I 2nd shift in West Boylston MA
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Test Tech III in Westborough MA
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Extrusion Operator in Taunton MA
- Master Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Electrician in Taunton MA
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Support Admin in Chaska MN
- Scale Technician in August GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Test Tech-Operator - weekend - 5 openings in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 2nd Shift - 8 openings in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 1st Shift - 4 openings in Nashua NH
- Machinist in Bedford NH
- Production Worker in Memphis TN
- Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- EM Assembler I in Westborough MA
- Utility Clerk in Lenox MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Field Application Technician in Hattiesburg MS
- Principal Test Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Lead Structural Engineer in Baton Rouge LA
- 2nd Shift & weekend shift CNC Swiss Machinist in Fridley MN
- Sr. PM in Bridgeport CT
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- Manufacturing Quality Engineer in Boxborough MA
- Maintenance Planning Schedule Specialist in Swedesboro NJ
- Sr Validation Engineer in West Point PA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Fall River MA
- Assembler in Franklin MA
- Forklift Operator - 3rd shift in Logan Township NJ
- Forklift Operator - 1st shift in Logan Township NJ
- Packing - 3rd shift in Logan Township NJ
- Packing - 2nd shift in Logan Township NJ
- Packing - 1st shift in Logan Township NJ
- Machine Operator I 3rd shift automation and connectors in Bridgeport NJ
- IT End User Support Technician in Marlborough MA
- Buyer in Thousand Oaks CA
- Planner in Thousand Oaks CA
- Electrical Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- Engineering Manager in
- Senior Software Engineer in Boston MA
- Drafter in Conyers GA
- Packer-Shipper in Sutton MA
- Print Production Specialist I (KY) in Louisville KY
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- ElectroPlating Technician in Marlboro MA
- Material Handler in Bridgeport NJ
- Medical Technologist JR in Lenexa KS
- Laboratory Assistant in Chantilly VA
- Manufacturing Technician in Woburn MA
- Front Office Admin in New Castle DE
- Medical Technologist JR in Lenexa KS
- Laboratory Associate in Teterboro NJ
- Medical Technologist JR in Teterboro NJ
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA