We are hiring for an Industrial Electrician working on new and old equipment in a Manufacturing setting. This is a 1st shift, Direct Hire, opportunity with excellent salary and benefits!
*Journeyman/Master Electrician License Required*
Requirements of the Electrician:
- Know how to read electrical drawings.
- Install and maintain electrical systems
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
- Install, troubleshoot, clean, inspect, calibrate, and maintain electrical equipment throughout the facility.
- Performs electrical work safely and professionally with minimal supervision in accordance with Federal and State Regulations and Company Policies.
- Mechanic maintenance:
- Perform general mechanic tasks: troubleshoot, perform preventive maintenance and repairs.