Machine Operator III (Wire)
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Machine Operator III (Wire)
Title:Machine Operator III (Wire)
Location: Swedesboro, NJ
Shift: 1st 6:00am - 2:30pm
Machine Operator III
Objective: Setup, configure, operate and ability to perform routine maintenance on wire respoolers, insulation taping machines, glass insulation wrapping machines, braiding machines, binder ovens, wire extruders, and twister machine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to perform all duties and responsibilities associated with Wire Machine Operator Level 2
- Additional duties and responsibilities include:
- Interprets job specifications, job orders, production schedules to determine process and material requirements
- Monitors and controls all process setups and parameters to maintain acceptable product quality standards. (i.e. diameter control, line speed, screw speeds, melt temperatures, and all remaining process parameters and variables).
- Perform clean outs, changeovers and tip and die tooling changes in a timely fashion without assistance.
- Able to troubleshoot heating circuits with multi-meter (heater bands, thermocouples and fuses)
- Places reel of specified wire onto pay off spindle of machine and threads wire through feed rolls.
- Mix and blend coating materials according to specifications and wire calibrations.
- Starts machine and observe for proper operation
- Perform QC inspections for, continuity, insulation wall thickness utilizing spark testers, volt meters, Acromags, troubleshoots and adjusts process where necessary to insure product quality.
- Knowledge of the all calibrations, colors and metal content of extension grade and thermocouple grade wires.
- Verifies calibration and wire gauge sizes using Acromag and micrometers.
- Replaces tooling or wear mechanisms and performs preventive routine maintenance on equipment on an as need basis
- Examines wire for conformance to specifications and removes defective pieces
- Properly identify and tag finished goods recording data in daily production logs.
- Maintains acceptable productivity levels.
- Trains lower level operators.
- Practices good housekeeping and safety procedures and adheres to established quality policies and procedures.
- Orders and maintains stock levels of insulating materials and other materials to support production
- Ability to run 2 extruders 1-1/2”pvc and 1-1/2”teflon or a1-1/2” Teflon and a 1” fine gauge with twister without constant help or excessive down time.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Has enough hand strength to remove bolts and remove large tooling from extruders.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and management.
- Ability to verify products using quality measuring devices.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lean, reach, kneel.
- Knowledge on the use of hand tools.
- Knowledge of calibration metal types and color codes.
Education and/or Experience:
· 5 years previous machine operation experience.
· Strong Mechanical Aptitude
· Math skills and understanding of conversions
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-23-19 in Westborough MA
- Product Design Engineer in St. Pauls NC
- Test Technician Supervisor in Tucker GA
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Material Handler in MA
- Administrative Assistant in Hopkinton MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Android Software Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Principal Systems Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Machinist - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Mobile AL
- Manufacturing Engineer I in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator in Salem NH
- Sr Engineer II in Elkton MD
- Systems Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Lab Assistant I in Mobile AL
- Senior Accountant in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Project Lead in Duncan SC
- CAD Drafter in Cumming GA
- Graphic Designer in DULUTH GA
- Warehouse Associate in DULUTH GA
- Receiving-Packaging Tech in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Production Tech in Marlborough MA
- Sr Technician in Manchester NH
- Welder-MIG-TIG in Alpharetta GA
- AWS Certified MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Production Control Planner in Newton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-17-19 in Westborough MA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Medical Technician in Warner Robins GA
- Sr Accounting Manager in Concord NH
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Accounts Recievable Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Accounts Payable Admin in Lowell MA
- Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Desktop Support Technician in Merrimack NH
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Duluth GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Memphis TN
- Production Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Engineer in Waltham MA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Deburrer in Plymouth MA
- Controller in Memphis TN
- Validation Engineer in Fall River MA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Boylston MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Maintenance Manager in Hayward CA
- Machinist in Los Alamitos CA
- Grinding Machine Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Industrial Engineer in Chaska MN
- Electrical Test Technician in Waltham MA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Order Puller 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Documentation Specialist-Tech Writer in Natick MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Design Electrical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Supplier Compliance Analyst in Newnan GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Taunton MA
- Production Inspector in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in MA
- Software Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Medical Technologist in Mobil AL
- Service Center Rep in Tampa FL
- Synthesis Operator, 1st Shift in Taunton MA
- Forklift Driver-2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Tech II in MA
- Depot Repair Tech in Duluth GA
- Polisher in Plymouth MA
- MDR Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Roller Flex Operator - 1st shift in Lebanon NH
- Roller Polisher- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Grind Operator- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Senior Systems Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Customer Service Admin in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Sr. Systems Engineer in Marlborough MA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Order Filler-Assembly Clerk in Indianapolis IN