Our Client in the Gainesville GA area is looking for highly skilled Machinist. The Machinist will be need to be able to set-up, run off-sets, adjust and setup programs.
These are direct hire opportunities and offer competitive wages.
- Set-up machine tools
- Understanding of Machine Tool programming (Stepping through programs and understanding what the machine is doing)
- Operate machine tools
- Set up and maintain Cutting Tools.
- Perform Quality Control operations using Micrometers, Calipers, CMM and other QC gaging.
- Will be cross-trained to work on different equipment and at different workstations as needed.
- Operates any equipment needed to perform the job.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor.
- Complete tasks as directed by all Performance Management Goals with minimal supervision.
- Participate in Department training and meetings as appropriate as well as being an active participant in Natural Work Team activities.
- Cross training of other positions as needed for coverage
- Read and follow company procedure manual and safety rules
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform Preventive Maintenance and cleaning activities on Machine Tool and surrounding work area.
- High school diploma or GED
- Mechanical ability
- Strong manual hand dexterity
- Ability to read blue prints
- Degree from accredited technical college in Machine Tool Technology, or equivalent (may be waived depending on experience)