Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client in the food manufacturing industry is looking for a Maintenance Manager to join their night shift. The hours for this role are 5:00pm- 3:00am. This is a Direct Hire Opportunity located in Lynn, MA
Role and Responsibilities
- Safety: Understand and comply with safe work practices and procedures so as to create and maintain a safe working environment.
- Quality: Understands and complies with all USDA quality procedures and regulations to ensure we provide safe and top quality product to consumers.
- Follow the company GMP’s.
- Ensure all tools at your disposal are used to deliver effective timely repairs
- Diagnose, Repair and replace/install parts as and when required
- Aid the effective operation of the Engineering Dep’t and quality standards and service.
- Organize and implement a Preventative Maintenance program and schedule to maximize the reliability and safety of all of our equipment
- Help Set standards, organize procedures and measure performance to ensure continuous improvement
- Organize and monitor compliance with statutory and health and safety requirements
- Aid the Planning and control maintenance of utilities to ensure agreed availability and efficiency improvements within budgeted costs.
- Work with local authorities to ensure we are in compliance of all regulatory matters
- Plan ahead all activities to reduce downtime.
- Comply with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Communicates conditions of equipment by: completing appropriate maintenance records, transferring knowledge of conditions to incoming mechanics at shift change, and informing his supervisor of significant problems.
- Installs and facilitates new equipment.
- Develops, coordinates and administers a daily and weekly Maintenance Plan of Preventative services and corrective work orders requested by Maintenance technicians, Operations and QA Staff.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance procedures as per schedule.
- Accurate and timely completion of required documentation to enable clear traceability.
- Communicate and update all relevant parties of any issues or changes.
- Facilitate effective shift hand off discussions between the Maintenance Teams and with the Production, QA and Planning teams.
- Mentor and develop new Maintenance technicians to grow their careers and contribution.
- Any other tasks deemed reasonable and reasonably requested by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Detailed knowledge of process systems and controls within food manufacturing Arena
- Effective Communication skills, interpersonal skills needed for working in a team environment
- Be able to work in hot and cold conditions
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as necessary
- Minimum of five years of related work experience in food manufacturing
- Must possess knowledge of basic electrical
- Vocational schooling or Engineering degree preferred
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Design -Drafter in Concord NH
- buyer -Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Shipping-Warehouse Clerk in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler in Doraville GA
- Marketing Program Manager III in Lowell MA
- Engineering Technician in Concord NH
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Welder in Acton MA
- Assembler in Derry NH
- Manufacturing Project Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Forklift - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Middleboro MA
- Stock Prep Position in Middleboro MA
- Assembler (1st Shift) in Middleboro MA
- Quality Assurance Inspector in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Associate Service Consultant in Memphis TN
- Quality Tech in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Milford MA
- Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Service Tech - Installer in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator-Beltline - Weekend Shift in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Timing Belt Fabrication 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Artisto Technician in Suwanee GA
- Quality Inspector in Cumming GA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Maintenance Technician in Hickory NC
- SMT Machine Operator in Milford NH
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic in Billerica MA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Smithfield RI
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Scheduler-Planner in Salem NH
- Mechanical Inspector III in Waltham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Chaska MN
- Maintenance Manager in Atlanta GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sand & Debur in Norcross GA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor-Machining in Wilmington MA
- Shipping-Receiving & Inventory Control Clerk in Cumming GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Laboratory Assistant 1 in Memphis TN
- Medical Device Assembler in Minneapolis MN
- Expeditor in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Client Support Clerk - Temporary in Memphis TN
- Embedded Engineer in Watertown MA
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Customer Reception and Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Lab Technician in Suwanee GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Document Control Specialist in Worcester MA
- Warehouse Lead 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Desktop Support in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- DMR Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Shipping and Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Wire Processing Machine Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Test Operator in Westboro MA
- Warehouse - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- FPGA Designer - Firmware Development Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Lean-FEM Coordinator in Doraville GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Electrical Engineer in Ashland MA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN
- Manufacturing Tech (Entry Level- Skilled) in Ayer MA
- Office Manager in Huntsville AL
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Customer Service & Sales Support Rep in Golden CO
- Mechanical Engineer in Ashland MA