We are currently hiring for Maintenance Mechanics to join our purpose-driven, fast-paced manufacturing company on 2nd shift! We offer training, overtime, stability and growth opportunity!
Hours: 3:45pm - 12:15am
Pay: $25-27/hour based upon experience
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of facility machinery.
- Ability to troubleshoot routine and complex process and equipment problems to root cause in a timely fashion
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery.
- Complete daily maintenance and repair logs.
- Work effectively as a member of a team
- Communicate with operators and management.
- Manage multiple tasks effectively, adapts quickly and effortlessly to changing business and working conditions
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Follow company standard operating procedures and all safety policies
- Assist in planned shutdown events
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Veterans strongly encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with pneumatic and electric machine systems.
- Experience working as a production mechanic or similar role.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
- Desire to participate and contribute to a team environment