Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the medical device industry by securing a Maintenance Mechanic to join their team on the 1st shift.
Responsibilities of Maintenance Mechanic:
- Performs routine preventive maintenance and emergency mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical maintenance on production systems and equipment, using knowledge of circuitry, electronics, electrical-mechanical devices, motors, wiring diagrams, schematics, PLC, vision system and blueprints.
- Trouble shoots, repairs, aligns, calibrates, inspects, and tests a variety of production systems and equipment.
- Sets up assembly line equipment within established parameters.
- Assists in installing new equipment and in moving equipment to new locations.
- Disassembles machines and parts, and adjusts, repairs or replaces defective parts and materials.
- Uses a variety of basic hand and power tools and equipment including hand drill, bench grinder and band saw.
- Instructs assemblers on proper use of equipment.
- Maintains appropriate maintenance and repair logs.
- Cleans and lubricates parts and equipment as scheduled.
- Requisitions parts needed for completion of preventive maintenance responsibilities.
- Removes and installs molds in machines following established procedures.
- Learns all aspects of machine maintenance and becomes cross-trained in all areas of assembly equipment.
- Coordinates the daily work activities of lower level maintenance technician personnel.
- Prioritizes and organizes work assignments.
- Maintains workflow, ensuring availability of proper materials.
- Maintains employee time and activity records
- Observes employees in assigned work area ensuring all housekeeping, health and safety regulations are followed.
- Trains new and less experienced technicians in proper procedures. Writes and verifies work instructions.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
Requirements of Maintenance Mechanic:
- High School Diploma/GED and 6 years of related experience or Associates Degree in related discipline and 4 years of related experience.
- Solid understanding of electronic circuitry, controllers and data, recorders, temperature, PLC and previous fabrication, assembly and/or test experience.
- Solid knowledge of mechanical equipment and electrical and hydraulic drawings. Experience in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Medical Industry experience with FDA and ISO regulated environment.
- Shipper- Receiver in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Technician in Methuen MA
- Receptionist in Milford MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Technician in MA
- Solder in Manchester NH
- Admin Clerk in Jefferson GA
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Stockroom Associate in Norcross GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Electrical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-21-19 in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Providence RI
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Payroll Specialist in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Field Service Specialist in Milford MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Principal Technician in Eagleville PA
- Optical Assembly Technician in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- CNC Polishing Technician in Nashua NH
- Quality Inspector in Kennesaw GA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Principal Optical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Optician in Nashua NH
- Assembly-Testing in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Peabody MA
- Process Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Sr Systems Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Client Services Representative in Cleveland OH
- Material Handler (Production) 8-14-19 in Westborough MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Senior Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler III in Alpharetta GA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Account Specialist in Hopkinton MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Picking - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Inspector-CMM Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Power Electronics-Test Lab Technician in lowell MA
- Engineering Support Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Account Representative in Collierville TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Tampa FL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Mechanical Assembler-Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Materials Associate in Marlborough MA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Care Representative in Center Valley PA
- Research Associate in Milford MA
- Project Manager in Mansfield MA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-7-19 in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift in Lincoln RI
- Project Manager in MA
- Waterspider in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Welder in Branford CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta GA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- PLC Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Quality Inspector in Methuen MA
- Marketing Transformation Specialist in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in MA
- Repair Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Mechanical Designer in Roswell GA
- Jr Buyer in Merrimack NH
- Technology Services Coordinator in Duluth GA
- Systems Qualification Scientist in Milford MA
- HR Admin in Hopkinton MA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA