Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the medical device industry by securing a Maintenance Mechanic to join their team on the 1st shift.
Responsibilities of Maintenance Mechanic:
- Performs routine preventive maintenance and emergency mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical maintenance on production systems and equipment, using knowledge of circuitry, electronics, electrical-mechanical devices, motors, wiring diagrams, schematics, PLC, vision system and blueprints.
- Trouble shoots, repairs, aligns, calibrates, inspects, and tests a variety of production systems and equipment.
- Sets up assembly line equipment within established parameters.
- Assists in installing new equipment and in moving equipment to new locations.
- Disassembles machines and parts, and adjusts, repairs or replaces defective parts and materials.
- Uses a variety of basic hand and power tools and equipment including hand drill, bench grinder and band saw.
- Instructs assemblers on proper use of equipment.
- Maintains appropriate maintenance and repair logs.
- Cleans and lubricates parts and equipment as scheduled.
- Requisitions parts needed for completion of preventive maintenance responsibilities.
- Removes and installs molds in machines following established procedures.
- Learns all aspects of machine maintenance and becomes cross-trained in all areas of assembly equipment.
- Coordinates the daily work activities of lower level maintenance technician personnel.
- Prioritizes and organizes work assignments.
- Maintains workflow, ensuring availability of proper materials.
- Maintains employee time and activity records
- Observes employees in assigned work area ensuring all housekeeping, health and safety regulations are followed.
- Trains new and less experienced technicians in proper procedures. Writes and verifies work instructions.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
Requirements of Maintenance Mechanic:
- High School Diploma/GED and 6 years of related experience or Associates Degree in related discipline and 4 years of related experience.
- Solid understanding of electronic circuitry, controllers and data, recorders, temperature, PLC and previous fabrication, assembly and/or test experience.
- Solid knowledge of mechanical equipment and electrical and hydraulic drawings. Experience in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Medical Industry experience with FDA and ISO regulated environment.
- Stockroom Lead in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Bedford MA
- Customer Service Representative in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Designer in Waltham MA
- Material Handler (Production) 9-26 in Westborough MA
- Machinist - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Quality Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Electrical Technician in Audubon PA
- Distribution Associate I in Memphis TN
- Quality Technician in Memphis TN
- Electrical Engineering Technician in Milford MA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Stockroom Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Entry Level Mechanical Design Engineer in Bedford NH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Contract Technical Writer in Milford MA
- Software & Automation Engineer in Bedford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Temp Cycle Count Associate in Holliston MA
- 2nd Shift Fulfillment Supervisor in Plymouth MA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Customer Data Entry Associate in Lowell MA
- Tack Welder in Duluth GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Santa Ana CA
- Product Development Engineer in Middleborough MA
- Synthesis Operator, 2nd shift in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Winston-Salem NC
- Receptionist-Support specialist in Memphis TN
- Inside Sales Rep in Golden CO
- Senior Packaging Compliance Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Temp Help in Duluth GA
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Senior Operations Quality Engineer in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Wilmington MA
- Director of Program Management in Providence RI
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Woburn MA
- Principal Electrical Engineer - FPGA in Merrimack NH
- Sr Engineering Technician in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Minneapolis MN
- Kitting-Assembler in Holliston MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Taunton MA
- Electronics Assemblers, Technicians & Solderers in Burnsville MN
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Enclosure Assembler in Roswell GA
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician 1st shift in Alpharetta GA
- Client Services Representative in Lenexa KS
- Compressor Operation – Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Run Test Supervisor in Selma TX
- Debug Technician in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Shipping Associate in Suwanee GA
- Executive Admin Assistant in Milford MA
- Pricing Data Analyst in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Danvers MA
- Jr Production Planner-Scheduler in Dartmouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in St Paul MN
- Maintenance Technician in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Pillar House Selective Soldering Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- First shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Facilities Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Pulse Arc MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Olive Branch MS
- Senior Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Framingham MA
- CNC Machinist in Plymouth MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter - MA in Marlborough MA
- Supply Replenisher in Long Branch NJ
- Senior Accountant in New Castle DE
- Cable Cutting - Assembly in Alpharetta GA
- Software Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Doraville GA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk - Methuen in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Tech in Eden Prairie MN
- Digital Content Writer in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Material Handler (Production) 9-18-19 in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector- 2nd shift in Bloomfield CT
- Test Tech- 2nd shift in Manchester NH
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Engineering Manager in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Memphis TN
- Sr Process Development Engineer in Sunrise FL
- Molding Process Engineer in Upland CA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Memphis TN