Our clients located in Vineland, NJ are looking for multiple Maintenance Mechanics between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts
These positions pay between $18-25 depending on experience.
- Basic mechanical knowledge and ability to include lubrication, conveyor belt repairs, power train & bearing maintenance, motor and gearbox replacement, fork truck & pallet jack maintenance.
- Able to perform electrical and mechanical predictive and preventative maintenance as tasked.
- Possesses the ability to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair mechanical and electrical equipment in a timely manner.
- Must not have food allergies
- Able to assist in maintaining a relevant and accurate mechanical inventory. Accurately and consistently charges out parts.
- Completes daily log sheets, communicates effectively, and is proactive in recognizing and reporting unsafe conditions and/or other mechanical concerns.
- Reliable and willing to work a flexible schedule
- 3-5 years of experience
- H.S. or equivalent; Technical training/schooling a plus
- Electrical knowledge, 3 phase, wiring, etc..
- Manufacturing experience is a must, food manufacturing highly desired