Position: Maintenance Mechanic
A Client of ours searching for a Maintenance Mechanic in Concordville, PA for a third shift position. This position is a direct hire opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- Experience with automated filling, packaging and palletizing systems.
- Electrical/controls concept design, engineering, programming, system install, start-up and debug of systems
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge with regard to building & infrastructure maintenance, repair, & operation
- Strong background in automated controls systems.
- Participate in and direct troubleshooting activities in the event of equipment failure including participation in failure analysis, problem solving and prevention.
- Work with production team to make rapid, educated decisions regarding the issue at hand and trouble shoot systems, resolve issues by providing investigation, analysis, test, and follow-up where appropriate.
- Maintenance, testing and upgrading of all production equipment.
- Installation and testing of new food manufacturing, packaging and processing equipment, as required.
Requirements of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- Prefer 2 -3 years experience working in an automated filling environment
- Requires High School Diploma or GED.
- Must pass mechanical aptitude skills