Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The Maintenance Supervisor provides leadership and executes maintenance support with plant’s strategic and production plans.
People or Process Management Responsibility: Yes
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for uptime and production throughput by implementing proven professional maintenance and reliability improvement processes. Maintain preventive/predictive maintenance programs (including failure and root cause analysis).
Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Service and repair equipment on a continual basis. Adhere to established maintenance schedules.
Maintain safe work environment – Hold regular safety meetings and ensure safety compliance.
Select, supervise, and provide professional development to maintenance personnel.
Ensure all equipment and building maintained and operational up to company standards.
Ensures responsive and proactive maintenance support to all plant customers. Ensure service calls and machinery repairs are completed in a timely manner.
Assist and support mechanics with machine trouble shooting and technical expertise.
Drives reduction of losses through breakdown analysis and other appropriate continuous improvement tools.
Maintains all parts acquisition activities. Maintain a compliant stockroom operation that provides repair parts for critical process equipment as well as necessary consumables for the plant.
Manage labor within budget.
Participates in and supports the safety program. (I.E.: weekly safety meetings, shop safety inspections, enforcement of lock-out/tag-out program and all other OSHA required regulations).
- Any other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED
2+ years supervisory experience
2+ years manufacturing/operations maintenance experience
Flexibility to work any shift.
Ability to manage multiple projects of varying priorities simultaneously.
Self-motivated and disciplined team player
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Sound organizational skills
Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
Proficient in MS Office suite applications
Detail-oriented, conscientious and able to work independently
Proven ability to multi-task effectively and produce accurate, timely results in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Consistently demonstrate a positive approach, team-player attitude and professional demeanor
- Must pass post-offer background check and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree – Technical or Engineering
Previous Lean, Six Sigma, 5S experience
Food and/or beverage experience
SAP or equivalent systems experience
Working knowledge of national, state, and local regulatory requirements in the areas of food safety, safety, environment and emergency management.
- Quality Supervisor in Troy AL
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Controls Engineer in Athens GA
- Robotics Software Engineer in Peachtree Corners GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Lead Manufacturing Associate in canton MA
- Inventory Agent in Methuen MA
- Senior Production Operator in Chaska MN
- Picker-Packer in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- Product Development Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Production Operator in Chaska MN
- Maintenance Technician I in Peachtree City GA
- Picker in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Maintenance Technician III in Peachtree City GA
- Picker-Packer (weekend ONLY) in Memphis TN
- Forklift Operator (weekend ONLY) in Memphis TN
- Engineering Technician in Indianapolis IN
- CMM Programmer in Minneapolis MN
- Development Scientist in Brea CA
- CMM Programmer II in Newington NH
- Weekend Supervisor in Newington NH
- QC Inspector II in Newington NH
- Maintenance Supervisor - 3rd shift in Cumming GA
- CNC Machine Operators 2nd and 3rd Shift in Newington NH
- Assembly- Service Tech in Neenah WI
- Lead Electrical Assembly Technician in Taunton MA
- Laser Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry-Level QC Technician in Billerica MA
- Facilities Technician in Ball Ground GA
- Cycle Count Associate in Jefferson GA
- CNC Programmer in Flowery Branch GA
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in Covington GA
- Technical Service Technician II in Chelmsford MA
- Contracts Administrator in Milford MA
- Material Handler in Buford GA
- 2nd-3rd shift Machine-CNC Operators in Rochester NH
- Maintenance Mechanic A in Shrewsbury MA
- EHS Manager in Duluth GA
- RMA-CSR Technician (Camera Assembly) in Nashua NH
- Production Technician in Taunton MA
- Quality Engineer in Erlanger KY
- Mechanical Assembly in Cartersville GA
- Manufacturing-Process Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Field Service Technician in Suwanee GA
- Human Resources Director in Clear Water MN
- SMT Lead Machine Op Lead in New Hope MN
- Forklift Operator - 1st shift in Vineland NJ
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Franklin MA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Inside Instrument Sales Specialist in Milford MA
- Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Process Engineer in Charlotte NC
- Automation Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Handler in Central Manchester CT
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Utility Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Sales Operations Coordinator in Milford MA
- Customer Service Rep in DULUTH GA
- Designer-Sr. Designer - Agribusiness-Industrial in Plymouth MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- HR Manager in mansfield MA
- Incoming Inspectors in Merrimack NH
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Structural Technician in Sioux Falls SD
- Medical Authorization Specialist in Cordova TN
- Senior Structural Engineer- Agribusiness-Industrial in Plymouth MN
- Structural Designer in Plymouth MN
- Entry Level Structural Engineer in Plymouth MN
- Structural Technician in Plymouth MN
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- IT Tech in New Hope MN
- Multiple Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Cell Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Balancer 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Customs Compliance Specialist in Memphis TN
- Recruiter in Memphis TN
- DMG Lathe Machinist - 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Master Scheduler in Lancaster NH
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Controls Engineer in Athens GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chelmsford MA
- Associate Technician Production Operations in West Sacramento CA
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Buford GA
- Senior Quality Design Engineer in Milford MA
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Quality Manager in Bloomington MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Nashua NH
- Production Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Staff Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Fall River MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- Laboratory Technician in Miami FL