We are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join our facility in Franklin, MA! This is a direct hire opportunity with a competitive salary/benefits package. The maintenance supervisor will provide direction to the maintenance department with specific focus on preventative and timely corrective maintenance of process, facility and auxiliary equipment.
- Develop and sustain appropriate preventive and corrective equipment repairs.
- Ensure safety is the top priority of the department, including ensuring that all team members provide a safe working environment.
- Coordinate with external contractors for on-site work.
- Establish operating indicators (metrics) which measure departmental performance on a regular basis and communicate this information to upper management, critical customers and employees.
- Pursue stretch goals which continue to improve key indicators beyond conventional means, which result in the lowest practical manufacturing costs.
- Implement ongoing productivity improvement programs.
- Actively participate in capital planning, implementation, and new process development efforts.
- Support the introduction of new technology.
- Establish and maintain a strong manufacturing customer focus throughout the department and in support of plant-wide operations.
- Provide a high level of “hands-on” technical support while demonstrating strong leadership and management initiative.
- Ensure high quality and cost effective repairs are supplied on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with production, customers and suppliers.
- Establish a skilled and competent work force focusing on team building and problem solving.
- Improve upon the Company’s current 5S procedures.
- Develop strong, positive communication links with Production, Sales, Finance, Quality, Human Resources and Supply Chain.
- Provide oversight and direction to the employees in the unit in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
- Lead weekly maintenance meetings to update key stakeholders on all KPIs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a science-related field.
- More than 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Knowledge in the area of electro-mechanical systems, systems controls, large manufacturing equipment including pumps, motors, and converting equipment preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Office365 Suite required.
- Experience with CMS software is a plus.