DescriptionOur client located in Bridgeton, NJ is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team on a direct hire basis.
1st Shift: 5:00am – 3:00pm
2nd Shift: 2:00pm – 12:00am
Competitive Salary depending on experience
- Supervise the entire maintenance operations to include staffing, training, productivity, people development, cost control, quality and safety with focus on troubleshooting of equipment and PM program.
- Troubleshoots equipment individually and through coaching of the mechanics when there is downtime and assisting them to resolve mechanical issues related to equipment malfunction and breakdowns.
- Maintains the plant PM program, review PM completion rate and quality of the PM's being completed along with the timeliness.
- Determine the need to adjust frequency of PM's along with adding or removing of recommended PM's for particular equipment.
- Must have supervisory experience at least 5 years or higher
- Food/Beverage Manufacturing highly preferred
- Ability to understand line control, bottle flow, can flow to balance the line so the flow of work is at an even pace.
- Ability to understand staffing and productivity calculations to understand measures and set targets
- Ability to analyze data with use of the computer so measures and set targets can be communicated