Searching for a Maintenance Technician in Loganville, GA. The Technician is to maintain and repair production equipment; mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and facilities maintenance. This is a contract to permanent position.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
- Clean and lubricate all grease fittings
- Repair of welding and fabrication equipment.
- Fill oil tanks and gear box with appropriate lubrication's.
- Inspect machines for proper operation and check for loose and missing fasteners, ensuring guards are on and working properly.
- Perform minor repairs and write work order on remainder of discrepancies.
- Operate basic hand tools, drills, grinders, and impact wrench.
- Replace drive belts, pulleys, and bearings.
- Perform minor plumbing repairs, clear clogged drains, and replace fixtures.
- Replace basic electrical components; switches, push buttons, pilot lights, cords, plug ends, contactors, motors, fuses, and meters.
- Replace florescent and incandescent bulbs, transformers, starters and receptacles.
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician:
- 3+ years experience in a similar Maintenance Mechanic position
- Manufacturing experience; strong electrical , hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical and industrial skills with experience and HVAC.
- Ability to speak in a clear understandable manner and write legible.
- Must be able to read and use a tape measure.
- Must be able to read basic mechanical drawings.
- Be able to determine when assistance from maintenance supervisor is needed.
- May be required to work overtime as demands of workload dictate.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs or more.