Location: Londonderry, NH
Direct Hire-3rd shift
- Ensures the department is running within company policies and procedures.
- Reviews and seeks methods to improve and increase productivity while minimizing waste.
- Reviews, updates and documents all departmental processes and SOP's, including trouble-shooting, safety, and preventive maintenance methods.
- Schedules, prioritizes, monitors and reviews department production work schedule.
- Interviews, hires, trains and manages employees.
- Writes and delivers employee performance reviews.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree preferred
- Requires 3-5 years of supervisory experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to motivate and develop employees.
- A working knowledge cGMP’s preferred.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs