We are currently hiring for a Direct Hire Manufacturing Supervisor at our Global Medical Device organization!!
Hours: 3:00pm – 11:00pm
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Supervisor:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply.
- Responsible for driving the process of continuous improvement and lean principles.
- Plans and administers procedures and budgets.
- Selects and develops personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the production function.
- Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Supervisor:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a related field
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment, medical device experience desired
- 2+ years supervisory experience
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing (Continuous Improvement, Problem Solving, A3, DMAIC)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in all MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Skillful in formulating strategies, tactics and action plans to achieve results
- Strong focus on developing an organizational culture that fosters teamwork
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Willingness to lead/participate on continuous improvement initiatives