We are looking for a Manufacturing Technician to join a growing team within the pharmacuetical industry. This is a direct hire, 1st shift opening.
- Perform manufacturing processes by following documented SOPs and procedures, calculating requirements, weighing materials, and operating various equipment. Processes include but are not limited to formulation, inspection and packaging
- Complete documentation (batch records, process routers, forms, etc.) as required throughout the manufacturing process.
- Apply cGMP and cGDP guidelines to all activities.
- Ability to gown up for work in a clean room
- Identify and initiate deviation requests. Assist in determine the root cause and the corrective action to fix the issue.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-4 years’ prior experience in the pharmaceutical industry, specifically in a clean room enironment
- Chemical handling and solution preparation experience preferred
- Knowledge of FDA regulations, cGMP and cGDPs
- Ability to interact with all manufacturing management team, manufacturing engineers, QC, R&D and other personnel