Manufacturing Warehouse Manager - Leland, NC
We are assisting a client in their search for a Manufacturing Warehouse Manager near the Leland NC area. This is a direct hire opportunity with an established organization. Apply today!
-Salary range: $75-85K+
-Schedule: Primarily days
- Must have supported a manufacturing environment
- High level of understanding the layout of a manufacturing warehouse including material handling, movement, transactions from Receiving to Stock, Stock to Production, and from Production back to Shipping.
- Strong ability to implement new processes for the warehouse. Drive improvements. Material control improvement.
- Have systems understanding (MS Office-Word & Excel, BPICS is a huge ++)
- High energy, very dynamic fast-moving environment
- Hands on manager who will have a presence on the manufacturing/warehouse floor; willing to roll up their sleeves; “can do” attitude.
- Experienced forklift driver
- Have a high sense of urgency, attention to detail, able to hold team members accountable, identify root causes of issues, able to take disciplinary action when needed
- 5-7 years manufacturing and/or warehouse managerial experience required.
- 5-7 years shipping/receiving experience required.
- Experience supporting a manufacturing environment REQUIRED.
- Strong experience in the organization of a warehouse.
- Ability to set-up efficient warehouse processes.
- Ability to drive improvements and experience with material control improvement.
- Experience with Lean, Kanban and/or Pull System principles HIGHLY desired.
- Forklift driver experience highly desired.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.