Our Client in Lawrenceville, Ga has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Assembler. This is a great opportunity to work with a growing company and is a direct hire position.
- Assembles parts to sheet metal with screws, nuts, and bolts.
- Able to use and read a tape measure
- Uses hand tools, crimpers and other hand and power tools
- Reads wiring diagrams, blueprints, wire routing, and engineering specifications to determine lengths, types, of parts installed on load banks
- Fastens connections by bolting, screwing, or plugging, using wrenches, screwdrivers, and plugging gun.
- May stand or sit for extended periods of time
- 2+ years relevant experience
- H.S Diploma or GED required
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Physical ability to work in awkward positions such as kneeling, bending, and overhead for extended periods
- Ability to operate various shop tools such as cordless drills and drivers, torque wrench, crimpers
- Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) the English language clearly
- 1st Monday-Friday 6:00AM-2:30PM
- Pay Rate: $14.00 ph
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.