Our client located in Hudson, MA is looking for a an Electro-Mechanical Assembler to join their team on a direct hire basis.
1st shift 7am-3:30pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of the Electro Mechanical Assembler:
- Experience in assembling electro-mechanical devices
- Experience in utilizing bill of materials
- Experience in directly working from prints, drawings and processes
- Reads work instructions to determine materials needed and sequence of assembly.
- Selects wires of specified color, marking, or length following color-coded lines or sequential numbers on diagram.
- Wraps and ties wires together at designated points
- Attach ends of wires to components, plugs, or terminal strip
- Insertion/Hooding/Hand crimping/Point to Point Wiring
- Operate equipment such as drills, presses, grinders, torque tools and pull testers
- Test wiring continuity with Cirrus testing stations
- Able to work with limited supervision
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION-- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
CERTIFICATIONS- A-620 and J-STD preferred, not required
EXPERIENCE - 2 to 4 years
LANGUAGE SKILLS – Able to Read, Write and Speak English
COMPUTER SKILLS - Basic computer skills and Microsoft Office, Operate Cirrus test software