Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Mechanical Engineer -
Salary $70-$90k based on experience. MUST have CREO experience.
- Lead product ownership activities for equipment after having been developed by multi-national Research & Development department.
- Work across technical / technological departments to innovate equipment modifications and revisions to fulfill customer needs and company objectives.
- Work with multi-national engineering team to achieve consensus / concurrence, thereby ensuring globally-accepted product lines.
- Assist team members outside of areas of expertise (Strategic and Operational Purchasing, Sales Engineering, Project Engineering, Service, Spare Parts) to transfer knowledge and ensure the proper solutions are provided to our customers.
- Coordinate multiple projects within the areas of expertise.
- Specific Activities
- Create engineering models and drawings with associated BOMs utilizing Creo
- Properly place in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) database.
- Drive product improvement processes for areas of expertise, including creation of value proposition, definition of work, scheduling & prioritization of workload, and providing status updates.
- Participate in project start-up meetings and project reviews to ensure that customer requirements are fully understood and project team members are aware of equipment capabilities and limitations.
- Assist Project Management and Service to resolve equipment installation issues at the customer facility in a timely, high-paced environment.
- Work with Technical Documentation to produce user’s manuals, technical data sheets.
- Work with Technical Center Electrical engineers to specify proper hardware regarding electrical aspects of equipment product line, accounting for customer voltage requirements.
- Engineer solutions with Product Specialists to achieve needed equipment performance for aspects outside the original design requirements of the equipment.
- Work with Manufacturing, Quality, Strategic and Operational Purchasing team members to ensure compliance with design standards for equipment parts.
- Provide engineering estimates to support Sales Engineering and Service for customer Request For Quotations (RFQs) when modifications to equipment are needed prior to sale.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Actively reviewing current practices and principles, and recommending / implementing process improvements.
- Demonstrated critical thinking while working in and providing leadership to project teams.
- Proficient with Creo; additional experience with Solidworks preferred.
- Working knowledge of machine safeguarding principles.
- Ability to produce and revise documents using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of PLM, SAP.
- Experience with food processing equipment preferred.
- Ability to travel approximately 10%
- Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor‘s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Agricultural Engineering.
- Ability to work multiple projects at one time.
- Detail-oriented with emphasis on quality, producibility of engineered solutions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under general supervision (self-directed) while managing priorities and resources.
- Displays mechanical aptitude and ingenuity in approach to difficult assignments.
- Committed to agreed-upon deadlines without compromise.
- Ability to handle heavy workloads at times with success.
- Ability to work effectively with international and interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to conduct himself/herself in a professional and courteous manner in a commercial setting.
- Major Success Measurements
- Projects that are released on time, within budget, and successfully meet requirements.
- Development of strong working relationships with Sales and Mechanical Engineers, Project Managers and Product Specialists.
- Maintaining a highly level of quality and accuracy at peak productivity.
Physical Working Environment
- Office environment.
- Laboratory/shop environment.
- Occasional travel to vendor; poultry and/or meat processing facilities
- Shipper- Receiver in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Technician in Methuen MA
- Receptionist in Milford MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Technician in MA
- Solder in Manchester NH
- Admin Clerk in Jefferson GA
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Stockroom Associate in Norcross GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Electrical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-21-19 in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Providence RI
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Payroll Specialist in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Field Service Specialist in Milford MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Principal Technician in Eagleville PA
- Optical Assembly Technician in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- CNC Polishing Technician in Nashua NH
- Quality Inspector in Kennesaw GA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Principal Optical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Optician in Nashua NH
- Assembly-Testing in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Peabody MA
- Process Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Sr Systems Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Client Services Representative in Cleveland OH
- Material Handler (Production) 8-14-19 in Westborough MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Senior Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler III in Alpharetta GA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Account Specialist in Hopkinton MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Picking - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Inspector-CMM Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Power Electronics-Test Lab Technician in lowell MA
- Engineering Support Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Account Representative in Collierville TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Tampa FL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Mechanical Assembler-Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Materials Associate in Marlborough MA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Care Representative in Center Valley PA
- Research Associate in Milford MA
- Project Manager in Mansfield MA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-7-19 in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift in Lincoln RI
- Project Manager in MA
- Waterspider in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Welder in Branford CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta GA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- PLC Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Quality Inspector in Methuen MA
- Marketing Transformation Specialist in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in MA
- Repair Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Mechanical Designer in Roswell GA
- Jr Buyer in Merrimack NH
- Technology Services Coordinator in Duluth GA
- Systems Qualification Scientist in Milford MA
- HR Admin in Hopkinton MA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA