Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Mechanical Engineer -
Salary $70-$90k based on experience. MUST have CREO experience.
- Lead product ownership activities for equipment after having been developed by multi-national Research & Development department.
- Work across technical / technological departments to innovate equipment modifications and revisions to fulfill customer needs and company objectives.
- Work with multi-national engineering team to achieve consensus / concurrence, thereby ensuring globally-accepted product lines.
- Assist team members outside of areas of expertise (Strategic and Operational Purchasing, Sales Engineering, Project Engineering, Service, Spare Parts) to transfer knowledge and ensure the proper solutions are provided to our customers.
- Coordinate multiple projects within the areas of expertise.
- Specific Activities
- Create engineering models and drawings with associated BOMs utilizing Creo
- Properly place in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) database.
- Drive product improvement processes for areas of expertise, including creation of value proposition, definition of work, scheduling & prioritization of workload, and providing status updates.
- Participate in project start-up meetings and project reviews to ensure that customer requirements are fully understood and project team members are aware of equipment capabilities and limitations.
- Assist Project Management and Service to resolve equipment installation issues at the customer facility in a timely, high-paced environment.
- Work with Technical Documentation to produce user’s manuals, technical data sheets.
- Work with Technical Center Electrical engineers to specify proper hardware regarding electrical aspects of equipment product line, accounting for customer voltage requirements.
- Engineer solutions with Product Specialists to achieve needed equipment performance for aspects outside the original design requirements of the equipment.
- Work with Manufacturing, Quality, Strategic and Operational Purchasing team members to ensure compliance with design standards for equipment parts.
- Provide engineering estimates to support Sales Engineering and Service for customer Request For Quotations (RFQs) when modifications to equipment are needed prior to sale.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Actively reviewing current practices and principles, and recommending / implementing process improvements.
- Demonstrated critical thinking while working in and providing leadership to project teams.
- Proficient with Creo; additional experience with Solidworks preferred.
- Working knowledge of machine safeguarding principles.
- Ability to produce and revise documents using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of PLM, SAP.
- Experience with food processing equipment preferred.
- Ability to travel approximately 10%
- Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor‘s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Agricultural Engineering.
- Ability to work multiple projects at one time.
- Detail-oriented with emphasis on quality, producibility of engineered solutions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under general supervision (self-directed) while managing priorities and resources.
- Displays mechanical aptitude and ingenuity in approach to difficult assignments.
- Committed to agreed-upon deadlines without compromise.
- Ability to handle heavy workloads at times with success.
- Ability to work effectively with international and interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to conduct himself/herself in a professional and courteous manner in a commercial setting.
- Major Success Measurements
- Projects that are released on time, within budget, and successfully meet requirements.
- Development of strong working relationships with Sales and Mechanical Engineers, Project Managers and Product Specialists.
- Maintaining a highly level of quality and accuracy at peak productivity.
Physical Working Environment
- Office environment.
- Laboratory/shop environment.
- Occasional travel to vendor; poultry and/or meat processing facilities
- Sanitation Lead in Attleboro MA
- Maintenance Tech in Attleboro MA
- BTO- Large Order Operator in Natick MA
- Engineering Documentation Admin in Bedford NH
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Laser Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Calibration Technician in Manchester NH
- Inventory control clerk in Concord CA
- Material handler in Concord CA
- Manufacturing Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Precision Inspector- Fremont in Fremont CA
- QUALITY INSPECTOR-ASSEMBLER in Littleton MA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Staff Accountant in Attleboro MA
- Electrical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Project Manager in Decatur AL
- Sr Systems Safety Engineer in Waltham MA
- Servo Motor Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- TIG Welder-Aluminum in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive in Cherry Hill NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Sr. Tooling Engineer in Woburn MA
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Conyers GA
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Quality Technician II in Concord CA
- Facilities Maintenance Technician II in Concord CA
- Welders in Concord CA
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Assembly Technician I 2nd shift in West Boylston MA
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Test Tech III in Westborough MA
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Extrusion Operator in Taunton MA
- Master Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Electrician in Taunton MA
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Support Admin in Chaska MN
- Scale Technician in August GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Test Tech-Operator - weekend - 5 openings in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 2nd Shift - 8 openings in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 1st Shift - 4 openings in Nashua NH
- Machinist in Bedford NH
- Production Worker in Memphis TN
- Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- EM Assembler I in Westborough MA
- Utility Clerk in Lenox MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Field Application Technician in Hattiesburg MS
- Principal Test Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Lead Structural Engineer in Baton Rouge LA
- 2nd Shift & weekend shift CNC Swiss Machinist in Fridley MN
- Sr. PM in Bridgeport CT
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- Manufacturing Quality Engineer in Boxborough MA
- Maintenance Planning Schedule Specialist in Swedesboro NJ
- Sr Validation Engineer in West Point PA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Fall River MA
- Assembler in Franklin MA
- Forklift Operator - 3rd shift in Logan Township NJ
- Forklift Operator - 1st shift in Logan Township NJ
- Packing - 3rd shift in Logan Township NJ
- Packing - 2nd shift in Logan Township NJ
- Packing - 1st shift in Logan Township NJ
- Machine Operator I 3rd shift automation and connectors in Bridgeport NJ
- IT End User Support Technician in Marlborough MA
- Buyer in Thousand Oaks CA
- Planner in Thousand Oaks CA
- Electrical Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- Engineering Manager in
- Senior Software Engineer in Boston MA
- Drafter in Conyers GA
- Packer-Shipper in Sutton MA
- Print Production Specialist I (KY) in Louisville KY
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- ElectroPlating Technician in Marlboro MA
- Material Handler in Bridgeport NJ
- Medical Technologist JR in Lenexa KS
- Laboratory Assistant in Chantilly VA
- Manufacturing Technician in Woburn MA
- Front Office Admin in New Castle DE
- Medical Technologist JR in Lenexa KS
- Laboratory Associate in Teterboro NJ
- Medical Technologist JR in Teterboro NJ
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA