Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Mechanical Engineer -
Salary $70-$90k based on experience. MUST have CREO experience.
- Lead product ownership activities for equipment after having been developed by multi-national Research & Development department.
- Work across technical / technological departments to innovate equipment modifications and revisions to fulfill customer needs and company objectives.
- Work with multi-national engineering team to achieve consensus / concurrence, thereby ensuring globally-accepted product lines.
- Assist team members outside of areas of expertise (Strategic and Operational Purchasing, Sales Engineering, Project Engineering, Service, Spare Parts) to transfer knowledge and ensure the proper solutions are provided to our customers.
- Coordinate multiple projects within the areas of expertise.
- Specific Activities
- Create engineering models and drawings with associated BOMs utilizing Creo
- Properly place in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) database.
- Drive product improvement processes for areas of expertise, including creation of value proposition, definition of work, scheduling & prioritization of workload, and providing status updates.
- Participate in project start-up meetings and project reviews to ensure that customer requirements are fully understood and project team members are aware of equipment capabilities and limitations.
- Assist Project Management and Service to resolve equipment installation issues at the customer facility in a timely, high-paced environment.
- Work with Technical Documentation to produce user’s manuals, technical data sheets.
- Work with Technical Center Electrical engineers to specify proper hardware regarding electrical aspects of equipment product line, accounting for customer voltage requirements.
- Engineer solutions with Product Specialists to achieve needed equipment performance for aspects outside the original design requirements of the equipment.
- Work with Manufacturing, Quality, Strategic and Operational Purchasing team members to ensure compliance with design standards for equipment parts.
- Provide engineering estimates to support Sales Engineering and Service for customer Request For Quotations (RFQs) when modifications to equipment are needed prior to sale.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Actively reviewing current practices and principles, and recommending / implementing process improvements.
- Demonstrated critical thinking while working in and providing leadership to project teams.
- Proficient with Creo; additional experience with Solidworks preferred.
- Working knowledge of machine safeguarding principles.
- Ability to produce and revise documents using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of PLM, SAP.
- Experience with food processing equipment preferred.
- Ability to travel approximately 10%
- Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor‘s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Agricultural Engineering.
- Ability to work multiple projects at one time.
- Detail-oriented with emphasis on quality, producibility of engineered solutions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under general supervision (self-directed) while managing priorities and resources.
- Displays mechanical aptitude and ingenuity in approach to difficult assignments.
- Committed to agreed-upon deadlines without compromise.
- Ability to handle heavy workloads at times with success.
- Ability to work effectively with international and interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to conduct himself/herself in a professional and courteous manner in a commercial setting.
- Major Success Measurements
- Projects that are released on time, within budget, and successfully meet requirements.
- Development of strong working relationships with Sales and Mechanical Engineers, Project Managers and Product Specialists.
- Maintaining a highly level of quality and accuracy at peak productivity.
Physical Working Environment
- Office environment.
- Laboratory/shop environment.
- Occasional travel to vendor; poultry and/or meat processing facilities
- Temp Cycle Count Associate in Holliston MA
- 2nd Shift Fulfillment Supervisor in Plymouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Cloud Customer Operations Support Associate in Lowell MA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Santa Ana CA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Winston-Salem NC
- Receptionist-Support specialist in Memphis TN
- Inside Sales Rep in Golden CO
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Director of Program Management in Providence RI
- Principal Electrical Engineer - FPGA in Merrimack NH
- Sr Engineering Technician in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Minneapolis MN
- Kitting-Assembler in Holliston MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Taunton MA
- Electronics Assemblers, Technicians & Solderers in Burnsville MN
- Utility Operator in Milford MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- Enclosure Assembler in Roswell GA
- Wiring Tech in Roswell GA
- Principal - SR Electrical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician 1st shift in Alpharetta GA
- Client Services Representative in Lenexa KS
- Compressor Operation – Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Run Test Supervisor in Selma TX
- Debug Technician in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Shipping Associate in Suwanee GA
- Executive Admin Assistant in Milford MA
- Pricing-Data Analyst in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Danvers MA
- Jr Production Planner-Scheduler in Dartmouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in St Paul MN
- Production Tech in Golden CO
- Maintenance Technician in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Pillar House Selective Soldering Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- First shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Facilities Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Calibration Techs in Portsmouth NH
- Controls Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Pulse Arc MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Olive Branch MS
- Senior Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- CNC Machinist in Plymouth MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter - MA in Marlborough MA
- Supply Replenisher in Long Branch NJ
- Senior Accountant in New Castle DE
- Cable Cutting - Assembly in Alpharetta GA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Doraville GA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Tech in Eden Prairie MN
- Digital Content Writer in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Material Handler (Production) 9-18-19 in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector- 2nd shift in Bloomfield CT
- Test Tech- 2nd shift in Manchester NH
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Engineering Manager in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Memphis TN
- Sr Process Development Engineer in Sunrise FL
- Molding Process Engineer in Upland CA
- Synthesis Operator, 3rd shift in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Memphis TN
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Buyer Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Customer Service Representative in Needham MA
- Quality Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Engineer- Fiber Tech in Charlton MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Associate Warehouse Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield CT