We have an immediate Direct Hire opening on 1st shift for a Mechanical Inspector at our OEM Manufacturing Plant!
**We WILL be relocating to Beverly in 2019, candidates will need to be able to commute to the Beverly area.**
The Inspector is responsible for monitoring the overall process to assure that product exiting the process is correct. Monitoring includes mechanical and visual inspection of precision parts for dimensional and visual compliance to established procedures.
- Responsible for inspection of incoming product to established drawings and standards.
- Responsible for In-Process Inspection of product to drawings and standards.
- Responsible for providing inspection support to all departments in the organization.
Document Non-Conforming Material per established procedures.
- Perform receiving, in-process, and final inspection.
- Experience with CMM
- Knowledge of the gear manufacturing processes is preferred
- Knowledge of crimping and soldering termination inspection is helpful.
- Working knowledge of GD&T (read and interpret)
- Mechanical Inspection of precision parts
Education and Experience
- 5-7 years of inspection or technician experience
- High School or equivalent diploma