Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently seeking an Mechanical Technician for out client in Spartanburg, SC. The Mechanical Assembly Technician is responsible to set-up, machine, fit and assemble component parts and precision tooling to build special-purpose machinery, robotics work cells and factory automation projects.
This is a direct hire role and pay is dependent on experience but will range between $20-25 per hour. The role does require 20-25 percent travel on the road projects usually last 1-2 weeks. Facility is climate controlled with outstanding benefits including:
- 100% of medical for individual or family is company covered. Dental and vision are available. 100K life insurance is company covered.
- 3 weeks vacation to start. Can roll over up to 5 vacation days so possible to have 20/yr. 5 personal days.
- Be informed about new projects through project kick-off, mechanical designers, project managers and the schedules provided.
- Read and interpret blueprints, operation and product-related reference charts and tables and select mechanical measuring, checking and layout tools and devices.
- Execute measuring, checking and layout operations and select work piece materials and the required cutting tools and abrasives for metal removal operations.
- Perform metal removing operations using hand and power tools and select work piece clamping and holding devices and product-related components.
- Fit and assemble parts and sub-assemblies to build special-purpose machinery, robotic work cells and industrial automation systems for precision assembly operations for customers.
- Qualified to inspect and test/maintain plant capital equipment on the shop floor.
- Maintenance and repair of machines, machine parts and production systems.
- Advise designers of any potential design problems coordinating rework if required.
- Participate in the debug/integration of the line or station start up. Completing the set up checks of stations before controls are scheduled to be on the station.
- Complete tasks on pre-acceptance checklist and provide to Assembly Manager.
- Participate in tear down and shipping of the equipment dismantling in an orderly fashion to minimize the installation time at customers’ site.
- Participate in the system installation at the customers’ site as needed.
- A certificate of qualification as a toolmaker or assembly technician or equivalent work experience.
- Five years’ experience building machines, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Experience in the assembly of special purpose machines, automation or robotics.
- An ability to work effectively with customers according to deadlines and under pressure-filled conditions is essential.
- Willingness to travel and to work on weekends/Holidays (as needed) up to 20% per year
- Self-directed and result-driven
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you would be interested in applying for this position directly please send your resume to email@example.com
- 3rd Shift Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator Assistant in Olive Branch MS
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist II in Milford MA
- Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Electrical Designer in Easley SC
- Kitting in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- CMM Programmer-1st Shift in Kennesaw GA
- Sr Technicians - test-troubleshoot complex systems in Merrimack NH
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Corporate Recruiter in Chaska MN
- RMA Test Tech in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Anoka MN
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Cincinnati OH
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Technical Support Rep in Maple Grove MN
- Microwave Test Tech in Hudson NH
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Traffic Coordinator in Franklin MA
- Accounts Receivable Specialist in Milford MA
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Receiving Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Mechanical Assembler in Danvers MA
- Team Lead - 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Technician II in Beverly MA
- Shop Helper- 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Facilities Maintenance tech in Concord CA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Tech in Merrimack NH
- Process Technician in Galloway TN
- Maintenance Technician in Galloway TN
- Metal Prep in Memphis TN
- Tester in Suwanee GA
- Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift - Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Technical Recruiter in Vineland NJ
- Instrument Assembler in Nixa MO
- Accounts Payable Assistant in Suwanee GA
- ATE & AXI Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- IT Manager in Oxford NC
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Technician (3rd shift) in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Plymouth MN
- Field Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Electrical Technician in Manchester NH
- EM Assembler in Ashland MA
- QC-QA Technician in Swedesboro NJ
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Shipper in Westborough MA
- Precision Assemblers in Concord CA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Material Handler-Cycle Counter in Westborough MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist IV in Chaska MN
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Chaska MN
- HR Generalist-Leave Admin in San Jose CA
- Engineering Documentation Tech in New Hope MN
- Industrial Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Dartmouth MA
- Mechanical Validation Engineer in Marietta GA
- E-m Assembler - Optical experience in Merrimack NH
- Gearbox Technician in Suwanee GA
- EM Assemblers in Haverhill MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Deburr-Laser Operator Help in Flowery Branch GA
- Electro-Mechanical Technician in Senoia GA
- Quality Manager in Oxnard CA
- Production Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Machine Maintenance Technician in Plymouth MN
- Wash and Breakdown Technician in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Rework Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Programmer Analyst in Jasper GA
- Technical Writer in Miami FL
- Picker in Memphis TN
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Human Resources Leader in Anoka MN
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Opto-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Eagleville PA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Representative in Brea CA
- Design Engineer in Columbia SC
- CMM Programmer- 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- HR Associate in Marlborough MA
- Neutral Set Technician in Memphis TN
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Member Services Professional in Memphis TN
- Associate Program Manager in Chaska MN
- R&D Research Associate in San Jose CA
- Quality Engineer in Anoka MN
- Customer Service Coordinator in Lowell MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA