Microwave Test Tech
Microwave Test Tech
We are currently hiring for a Microwave / RF Test Tech at our advanced Aerospace/Defense organization in Hudson, NH!
This is a Direct hire position, which requires a drug screen and a background check.
Candidates MUST have the ability to gain 'Secret Clearance'
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Test, tune and troubleshoot complex, multi-function, RF/microwave microelectronic assemblies in a clean room environment.
You are responsible for
- RF testing and troubleshooting of complex modules, subassemblies and systems
- Provide high quality level of leadership and coaching for the production employees
- Ensure production schedules are met to meet customer needs and completion of all paperwork entries are timely and accurate
- Create a positive work environment where everyone has the opportunity to perform at their very best
- ATE bench setup and optimization by working to improve programs operational efficiencies
- Works with team of test technicians and engineers to prioritize test schedules for recurring products according to customer requirements, equipment efficiency/utilization and capacity.
- Generates tuning maps and assists technicians with troubleshooting.
You are a part of
A rapidly growing organization whose agile ability to design, develop and deliver does not stop with engineering, but rather is engrained in our culture company-wide.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum eight (8) years prior RF microwave test experience in similar business
- Familiar with transmission line theory, AC/DC circuits
- Experience in application RF fundamentals including but not limited to: RF Gain, Gain Flatness, Gain Matching, Return Loss, P1 dB Compression, dBm, Phase tracking, Log linearity
- Good manual dexterity while working under a microscope
- Reading schematic diagrams
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Possess energy, enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Requires good oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, problem solving, time management, and strong organizational and multi-tasking
- Computer literate and proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and various other computer software
- Ability to obtain a clearance through Defense Security Services (DSS)