We are currently seeking an experienced Order Planner for our client located in the Flowery Branch area!! This is a great opportunity with an established and growing client. This is a DIRECT HIRE JOB OPENING.
Shift Schedule: 1st Shift: 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
Core experience that our client is looking at is someone with strong experience with planning, purchasing and buying.
- Making the production planning
- Responsible for a good match between personnel/machine planning and customer demand
- Scheduling & releasing of work orders for production start and delivery of the components to the production
- Keep track of the released work orders
- Check material availability for planned orders
- Arrange orders for outsourcing (Painting/galvanizing/etc)
- Keep track of delivery time of outsources orders
- Confirm delivery dates to the customers
- Communication with purchasing regarding material availability
- Communication with logistics regarding shipments
- Daily meeting with production team regarding the (changed) demands of customers & production
- High School Diploma
- Experience in a manufacturing/steel fabrication environment preferred.
- Computer literacy of Microsoft Windows software such as Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Experience of planning in a production environment needed
If you or someone you know with this experience would be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.