We are currently hiring an Order Processor to join our team. This individual will be located in our Duluth GA office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains relationships and favorable contacts with assigned accounts
- Sets up new account information and resolves customer issues/problems, and owns problem/requests to fruition/conclusion.
- Acts as initial point of contact for sales orders.
- Gives priority to assigned accounts however will take any call that comes into center and starts process of solving the issue. Informs account manager of situation.
- Is proficient in SAP in all areas such as order entry, customer service, RMA, and can fill in for each position when customer demands increase.
- Delegates responsibilities for faster response to customer needs.
- Verifies pricing is correct and invoicing is done daily. Depending on customer satisfaction, is empowered to make pricing decisions within a range.
- Compiles pertinent information for and generating accurate configurations and customer/end user profiles in ERP system, recommends changes.
- Responsible to maintain a high level of product and program knowledge by reviewing and understanding written materials and utilization of SAP and partner/customer tools.
- Responsible for collecting and providing all required information for accurate order processing
- Responsible to maintain an industry leading customer satisfaction rating by providing timely professional and accurate responses to customer/partner/end user inquiries and requests.
- Escalates customer satisfaction issues to Customer Care Center Management and Operations Organization. Will manage meetings with cross functional groups and resolve issues related to customer satisfaction.
- Communicates on a regular basis with BDR sales teams regarding account issues, order status, shipment forecasts and opportunities. Responsible for promoting business philosophy business practices and core values to our customers and vendors.
- Accountable for order and sales KPI's per month.
- BA Degree preferred or AA degree with 5+ years of experience in a sales department with order and sales experience
- Effective interactions with personnel at all organizational levels.
- Must possess communication skills that allow interaction with upper level management as well as other levels with external and internal customers.
- Demonstrated independent management of day to day activities.
- Experience in a work environment requiring frequent change in strategies to meet changed needs.
- Experience in SAP system.
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you feel like your skills and experience are a good match to this job opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com.