Lead team responsible for preparing packaging materials for filling with adhesive products and unloading products from mixing vessels into required packaging. Oversee shipping and receiving of all goods into the facilities. Organize and warehouse goods according to the warehouse plan.
- Lead and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing packaging for product filling.
- Lead and coordinate activities of workers engaged in unloading mixing vessels into required packaging.
- Works closely with Production Supervisor (Plant Manager as needed) to build the master production schedule and execute the plan as designed.
- Work with Plant and Purchasing Manager to maintain packaging and related product inventory.
- Observe packaging operations and inspect containers to verify conformance to requirements and specifications.
- Train team members in the packaging team including the safe and effective operation of related equipment.
- Operate forklift to loading/unloading goods from transport trucks and move goods throughout warehouses.
- Ensure paperwork is accurate and completed on a timely basis.
- Ensure proper shipping requirements and procedures are followed.
- Enter shipping information into company computer system.
- Ensure warehouses are organized, safe and clean.
- Ensure applicable safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Must be able to create the labels for hazardous chemical product that come from manufacturing and prepare for distribution
- 49-CFR certification
- Sit down fork lift experience