Our client in Lawrenceville, Ga has an immediate opening for a Paint Assistant. This is a great opportunity to work with a growing company. This is a direct hire position.
- Prepare parts for masking including but not limited to hand wiping down products and parts.
- Use thread protectors and other required materials to keep paint off required areas.
- Efficiently and safely loading, transferring, and unloading of parts on and/or from paint line.
- Process each part by hanging/racking to paint line with correct hooks.
- Work efficiently within the flow of the shop and the fast-paced environment.
- Perform quality checks on parts to ensure 100% accuracy and preparedness. Inspect quality of parts before and after finish process. Notify Lead or Supervisor of any non-conformity.
- Constantly work in a high heat environment.
- Change hanging patterns as needed.
- Maintain proper counts.
- You must be efficient and work well with your hands.
- Strength and Stamina
- Ability to stand of long periods of time.
- Manual Dexterity
- High school diploma or GED.
- 0-1 year related experience.
- 1st Monday-Friday 6:00AM-2:30PM