Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently hiring a Demand Planner for a regular full-time assignment to join our team. This individual will be located in the Duluth, GA office. This could be a temp to hire role or a direct hire opportunity depending on interview and skill set.
This is a great opportunity with a competitive salary range.
The jobholder is responsible for tactical and/or operational planning of finished good. Manages the balance between the supply of components, target inventory levels, and timely delivery to customers without supervisory intervention.
- Translate the demand plan for finished goods into a supply plan and inventory plan.
- Leads the preparation of the S&OP process to come to an agreed long term and short term plan in line with the strategic defined KPI's.
- Load up an accurate supply plan into MPR system. Verifies the resulting purchase plan for material. Run MRP buying report to determine ordering requirements.
- Runs a Backlog report as needed (minimum bi-weekly) to ensure that there is enough supply either in stock or on order to support the Sales demand.
- Follow up with supply chain (whether its from another company, or with a 3rd party supplier) Planner will work with Purchasing Buyer to get material in house to meet the sales schedule and customer demand.
- Communicates component shortages and due dates to Manager as well as Customer Care representative.
- Challenges supply capabilities with counterparts (BE or Sac-3rd party buyer) will escalate to higher levels in product base to redirect product to the US.
- Decides on and implements changes in order priorities and analyze for the impact. Communicate the impact and decision to Manager.
- Gives feedback to Customer Care coordinator on progress of the schedule. Communicates and updates delivery schedules for the coming defined period.
- Approve new sales orders & assign delivery dates based on material availability.
- Review all open demand via Business Objects Report. Uses discretion and judgment as to which orders need priority.
- Attend weekly or semi weekly meetings with other team members to review the schedule, and provide input to ensure that the sales targets are met each month.
- Check the ASN each morning to see what has shipped from BE (for drop ships this will help identify what orders have indeed shipped and this can be communicated to account coordinator)
- Decides on late or early hours for work from home when contacting Belgium, based on needs of the business
- Recommends and implements inventory levels based on judgments made when analyzing data on product usage.
- University degree or equivalent by experience
- 3 - 5 years experience
- In depth knowledge of ERP and MRP system
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package; Crystal reports, Access and Visual Basic are an asset
- Communication skills.
- Analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Stress resistant , able to coop with complexity
- Team player, ability to work in an international environment
- Will use discretion and judgment for order planning without supervisor intervention
- Support Manager in meeting required KPI's (inventory levels, on time deliveries)
- Run inventory reports to ensure inventory levels are in line with KPI's. These reports will also assist in determining what is in stock, so that communication to the account coordinator can be provided in order for them to release sales orders for shipping. Must plan this to meet on time delivery KPI. Based on order requirement will work from home in evening for placing or orders, and communicate with Belgium in early hours of day to insure shipment of product.
- This position regularly exercises independent judgment and discretion that can significantly impact the business by insuring products are available for customer orders.
If you would like your resume reviewed faster, please send a copy directly to Kyle Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Branford CT
- Purchasing Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Eagan MN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- System Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Inventory Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- CNC Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in Boston MA
- Customer Support Rep in Los Alamitos CA
- Applications Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- NDE Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician-Quality Control in Buford GA
- Press Brake Operator-Night Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Buyers - Medical in Merrimack NH
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Administrative Assistant in Norwood MA
- Specimen Technician I in Chantilly VA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- CNC MACHINE OPERATOR – 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Controls Engineer in Covington GA
- Inside Sales Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-22-19 in Westborough MA
- Light Duty - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Multi-Purpose Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Process Engineer in Fall River MA
- Solderer Level 3 in Nashua NH
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Lead Process and Quality Engineer in Leominster MA
- Process Engineer in Leominster MA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- Specimen Technician I in Norwood MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Golden CO
- Field Service Technician in North Charleston SC
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Maintenance Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-15-19 in Westborough MA
- Brake Press Operator in Duluth GA
- Assembly Tech II 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 1st Shift Shipper in Newton MA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Office Support Assistant in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- Packaging Assembly in Marlborough MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- HR Generalist in Franklin MA
- Machine Operator in Suwanee GA
- Production Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Sharpsburg PA
- E&I Technician 1st & 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- CNC Machinist (Weekend Days) in Milford MA
- QC Inspector in Needham Heights MA
- Lab Associate in Norwood MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Quality Engineer in Branford CT
- Value Add Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Pressure Vessel Pre-Fabrication in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Reach-Lift Operator in Jefferson GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Newnan GA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Export Coordinator in Newton MA
- NDE Specialist in North Canton OH
- Customer Service in Northborough MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Northborough MA
- Customer Order Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Everett WA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Second Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Haverhill MA
- Manufacturing Process Specialist - Grinding in North Canton OH
- Field Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro-Mechanic Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator (All Shifts) in Ashland MA
- Process Engineer in Olive Branch MS
- Underwriter in Marlborough MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Shrewsbury MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Shipper in Waltham MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN