Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently hiring a Demand Planner for a regular full-time assignment to join our team. This individual will be located in the Duluth, GA office. This could be a temp to hire role or a direct hire opportunity depending on interview and skill set.
This is a great opportunity with a competitive salary range.
The jobholder is responsible for tactical and/or operational planning of finished good. Manages the balance between the supply of components, target inventory levels, and timely delivery to customers without supervisory intervention.
- Translate the demand plan for finished goods into a supply plan and inventory plan.
- Leads the preparation of the S&OP process to come to an agreed long term and short term plan in line with the strategic defined KPI's.
- Load up an accurate supply plan into MPR system. Verifies the resulting purchase plan for material. Run MRP buying report to determine ordering requirements.
- Runs a Backlog report as needed (minimum bi-weekly) to ensure that there is enough supply either in stock or on order to support the Sales demand.
- Follow up with supply chain (whether its from another company, or with a 3rd party supplier) Planner will work with Purchasing Buyer to get material in house to meet the sales schedule and customer demand.
- Communicates component shortages and due dates to Manager as well as Customer Care representative.
- Challenges supply capabilities with counterparts (BE or Sac-3rd party buyer) will escalate to higher levels in product base to redirect product to the US.
- Decides on and implements changes in order priorities and analyze for the impact. Communicate the impact and decision to Manager.
- Gives feedback to Customer Care coordinator on progress of the schedule. Communicates and updates delivery schedules for the coming defined period.
- Approve new sales orders & assign delivery dates based on material availability.
- Review all open demand via Business Objects Report. Uses discretion and judgment as to which orders need priority.
- Attend weekly or semi weekly meetings with other team members to review the schedule, and provide input to ensure that the sales targets are met each month.
- Check the ASN each morning to see what has shipped from BE (for drop ships this will help identify what orders have indeed shipped and this can be communicated to account coordinator)
- Decides on late or early hours for work from home when contacting Belgium, based on needs of the business
- Recommends and implements inventory levels based on judgments made when analyzing data on product usage.
- University degree or equivalent by experience
- 3 - 5 years experience
- In depth knowledge of ERP and MRP system
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package; Crystal reports, Access and Visual Basic are an asset
- Communication skills.
- Analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Stress resistant , able to coop with complexity
- Team player, ability to work in an international environment
- Will use discretion and judgment for order planning without supervisor intervention
- Support Manager in meeting required KPI's (inventory levels, on time deliveries)
- Run inventory reports to ensure inventory levels are in line with KPI's. These reports will also assist in determining what is in stock, so that communication to the account coordinator can be provided in order for them to release sales orders for shipping. Must plan this to meet on time delivery KPI. Based on order requirement will work from home in evening for placing or orders, and communicate with Belgium in early hours of day to insure shipment of product.
- This position regularly exercises independent judgment and discretion that can significantly impact the business by insuring products are available for customer orders.
If you would like your resume reviewed faster, please send a copy directly to Kyle Anderson at email@example.com
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Gainesville GA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 1st Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- EM Assembler in Lexington MA
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Design Engineer in Aiken SC
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in Bridgeport NJ
- CNC Programmer in Vineland NJ
- Put Away 1st and 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- PLC Technician in McBee SC
- Receiving Associate 1st and 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Eden Prairie MN
- Materials Associate in Boxborough MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Business Process Integration Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Data Entry Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Engineer-Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Engineering Tech in Merrimack NH
- Stockroom Associate in Norcross GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Receptionist in Memphis TN
- Supply Chain Agent in Bridgeport NJ
- Category Manager in Bridgeport NJ
- Project Manager in Duluth GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Assembler in Milford MA
- Production Operator - Medical Device Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Pre-Wave Assembler in Westford MA
- Quality Inspector - AOI in Westford MA
- Senior Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Machinist in New Haven CT
- Injection Mold Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- Account Executive - Woburn, MA in Woburn MA
- Technical Recruiter - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Technical Recruiter - MA in Marlborough MA
- CNC Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Inspector II in Merrimack NH
- Mechanical Assembler in Ashland MA
- Technical Recruiter - GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive NJ - Pipeline in Vineland NJ
- Field Service Manager in Kennesaw GA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Technical Recruiter - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Screen Print Operator in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant in Norwood MA
- Medical Lab Technologist in Norwood MA
- Refrigeration Tech in Malborough MA
- Manufacturing Process-Project Engineer in Charlton MA
- Manufacturing Controls Engineer in Charlton MA
- Engineering Technician (Document Control) in Charlton MA
- 2nd Shift Replenisher in Suwanee GA
- Lead CNC Milling Operator in Swedesboro NJ
- Receiving Associate 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Mold Shop Operations Manager in Duluth GA
- Design Engineer in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Accounts Payable in Ashland MA
- A-R Admin in Roswell GA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Sr. Electrical Engineering Technician in Cambridge MA
- Machine Electrician in Walker MI
- Shipping and Receiving Specialist in Norwood MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Jr Buyer in Merrimack NH
- Sr technicians in Merrimack NH
- Sr Assemblers in Merrimack NH
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Production Associate in Green Bay WI
- Material Handler in Norwood MA
- 3rd Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Quality Control Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Electro-mechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Shear Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Nashua NH
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Experience Design Researcher in Milford MA