We have a client in the Newnan, GA area that is on the hunt for an experienced Plastics Supervisor! This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity.
2nd shift hours are from Monday - Fridays from 3:00 PM - 11:30 AM
3rd shift hours are from Sunday - Thursdays from 11:00 PM - 7:30 AM
Starting pay salary is 60,000/year + depending on experience.
- Exercises judgment in personnel process or procedural areas of concern.
- Assignments may include training and development that is typical of a higher-level position.
- Advises higher-level management on work related problems on the assembly line and their impact on productivity and/or the customer.
- Coordinates small group activities and encourages Kaizen participation.
- Implements and adheres to all ISO-9000 procedures.
- Directs group discussions and small group activities.
- Monitors safety of assigned areas and maintains accident reports as required. Monitors, tracks, and verifies production activities on the shop floor utilizing the available production recording tools.
- Evaluates subordinates and reviews their objectives and performance.
- Creates and implements training schedules for selected employees.
- Develops employee's career path, provides coaching and counseling to subordinates, and assists them with establishing Plans and conducts periodic inventories of consumable materials. Constructs, plans, implements, and performs follow-up on a preventative maintenance program for the Assembly line.
- Operates on occasion a post or relieves an operator for break to ensure continuous flow of product.
- Participates in weekly production review meetings with Unit Manager.
- Two-year degree or equivalent experience in a technical field required.
- Manufacturing experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Leadership role.
- Excellent communication, Project Management, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Leadership and Organizational Skills.
- 5S-lean six sigma training.
- Management training.