Press Brake Operator
Our client in Haverhill, MA is looking for a 1st shift (7:00am-3:30pm) Press Brake Operator. This is a direct hire opportunity that requires a drug and background check.
Requirement of Press Brake Operator:
- Minimum a High school diploma
- 2 years minimum experience in operating NC Press Brake equipment for precision sheet metal parts.
Responsibilities of Press Brake Operator:
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings.
- Complete knowledge of forming American and European tools with regards to shapes/angles/radius.
- Excellent knowledge of measuring instruments eg Verniers/High Gauges
- Good organizational, problem solving skills.
- Organizes jobs for press brake by evaluating and identifying similar set ups for jobs to maximize efficiencies.
- Good knowledge of setting up and operating NC Press Brake machines and equipment.
- Good computer and math skills.
- Configure bend allowances for precision formed sheet metal parts.
- Work with standard industry forming tolerances.
- Inspects first piece visually to insure part conformance to customer drawings. Measures and inspects formed parts for proper and designated heights and lengths utilizing precision measuring instruments.
- Brings first piece within specs to InspectionQC department for verification
- Follows ISO instructions and updates the router
- Observes safety and company policies