Production Manager 2nd shift
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Production Manager 2nd shift
Title:Production Manager 2nd shift
Our client in Billerica is looking for a Production Manager on 2nd shift Direct hire.
The Production Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily activities of Manufacturing and Packaging operations. The Production Manager will ensure that production schedules are regularly met, that production operations conform to cGMP practices, and that all products meet quality standards.
- Plans and directs production activities and establishes production priorities for products in keeping with schedule and cost factors.
- Ensures that all team members are adequately trained and activities are performed as specified in documented work instructions.
- Coordinates the production schedule to insure that all Kanban’s are adequately stocked and meet schedule requirements
- Use Lean principles and tools to drive a continuous improvement culture to improve safety, quality, efficiency and cost
- Prepare production reports for management team to capture key performance metrics and highlight opportunities for improvement.
- Works with the manufacturing engineers to address issues and improve overall product quality
- Collaboratively revises production schedules and priorities as a result of equipment or operating problems
- Responsible for the accuracy of raw and in process materials in the production areas.
- Formally evaluates performance of team members and champions professional development of team.
- Ensures production team members are informed, enabled, motivated and held accountable.
- Supports the CAPA process as required.
- Ensures that quality/production data is recorded accurately and in a timely manner.
- Coordinates activities across shifts.
- Provides input and support for technology transfer and new product introduction.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supervising work activities in a high-volume production environment, required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a management, operations or engineering discipline
- Must have strong familiarity with cGMP guidelines and ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR 820 regulations.
- Must have experience working in a regulated industry; Consumer products or Life Sciences preferred.
- Must have hands-on experience in set-up and operation of automated production equipment.
- Must be a team oriented, detailed individual. Should have a strong work ethic, self-starter and adaptable.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must possess the initiative and drive for continual improvement.
- Process oriented and uses data to make decisions.
- Have a work style that motivates the production staff.
- Must be able to fulfill job responsibilities in a fast-paced/high-volume production environment.
- Proficient in basic computer skills. Fundamental knowledge of ERP systems; Microsoft AX would be a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Print Press Operator in Olive Branch MS
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift EM Tech in Danvers MA
- Cycle Count Associate in Jefferson GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Service Repair Technician 2nd shift in Chelmsford MA
- Fitter in Memphis TN
- Project Planner in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembly in Cartersville GA
- PTO Tech in Memphis TN
- Operator- Draftsman in Woburn MA
- Packaging Assembler in Newton MA
- Computer Operator in Swedesboro NJ
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Chelmsford MA
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Receptionist- HR Admin Assistant in New Hope MN
- ISO Tank Mechanic in Bridgeton NJ
- Maintenance Manager in Millville NJ
- 2nd shift Lead Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Warehouse Operator in Memphis TN
- Bench Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Swedesboro NJ
- Warehouse Manager in Swedesboro NJ
- 2nd shift Machine Operator in Vineland NJ
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Warehouse Shipper in Wilmington MA
- Warehouse Receiving in Wilmington MA
- QA Supervisor in Millville NJ
- Test Operator (2 2nd shift and 1 1st shift) in Austin TX
- IT Project Manager in Milford MA
- Medical Technologist in Chantilly VA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Project Manager in Wilmington NC
- SI Assembler in Austin TX
- Strategic Innovation Manager in Memphis TN
- Process Engineer in Clover SC
- Warehouse Lead in Memphis TN
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Facilities Tech in Westborough MA
- Electronics Assembler in New Hope MN
- System Level Debug Tech in Chelmsford MA
- Conformal Coating Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Python Developer in Ruffsdale PA
- Rework & Soldering Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- CNC Process Engineer in Troy AL
- Client Services Rep I in Lee's Summit MO
- Forklift Operator in Memphis TN
- Distribution Associate I in Memphis TN
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Machine Shop Supervisor in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- HR Benefits Specialist in Andover MA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Engineer in Raleigh NC
- Em Assemblers 2nd shift in Merrimack NH
- Purchaser in
- General Labor Warehouse in Memphis TN
- Sales Engineer in Bedford NH
- IT Operations Engineer II in Milford MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Technical Service Technician 2 in Chelmsford MA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Electronic Service Technician in Plymouth MN
- Plant Controller in Franklin MA
- Controller in Nashua NH
- Temp Optical Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- CNC Machine Operator in Lawrence MA
- QA Engineer (4G Access) in Nashua NH
- QA Engineer (3G Access) in Nashua NH
- Calibration Technician in Andover MA
- Electrician in Franklin MA
- Lead Electrical Engineer in Anoka MN
- Entry-Level Assembler in Andover MA
- E-M Assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Supervisor in Franklin MA
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Industrial - Plant Electrical Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Director, Quality Assurance in Millville NJ
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Quality Inspector in Minneapolis MN
- Safety Manager in Everett MA
- Sales Engineer in Norcross GA
- Customer Service-Sales in Memphis TN
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- Quality technician in Norcross GA
- Packaging Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Sanitary Welding Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA