Our client located near Warminster, PA is looking for a Production Manager on a direct hire basis. This is a first shift position, Monday-Friday 7:15am-4:15pm.
The salary for this position is around $75k depending on experience.
- Responsible for Production performance through subordinate managers, supervisors and direct reports
- Maintain effective and consistent work performance, even under uncertain and changing conditions
- Make decisions with a clear business focus on safety, quality, and productivity
- Attain results through effective planning, organizing, prioritizing and guiding your team
- Analyze production requirements and capacity data to determine effectiveness of manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource utilization
- Routinely evaluate all continuous improvement activities and implement plans to optimize performance and processes.
- Assist in the development, review, and update of JHSA’s (Job Safety and Health Analysis) to eliminate safety hazards
- Conduct staff reviews in order to anticipate training needs; be proactive in developing the skills and knowledge of your team
- Support Production Supervisors with interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assisting, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical related discipline required.
- 5 years supervisory/management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Procurement and Supply chain knowledge required
- Understanding of MRP principles